Radtown Animals

Spawns animals and npcs at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 6,897 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. No issues here, correct amount of animals are spawning and all the commands work....

2. Thank You!

I'll give it a try :)

3. I've got an issue that there is no anymals on my server

animals (autospawn/animals)
    Population: 2/3500

I got that plugin , even without plugin there is no more than 1 animal on my server. I've made some changes on the rates , that are currently

spawn.min 5
    spawn.max 7
    spawn.min density 5
    spawn.max density 7

I've added that plugin , it adds the 250 animals on the first minute then back the Population to 2

4. I updated this, fixed some bugs, did a few optimizations, and cleaned it up from 600+ lines of code to 200~, would love to share it, but I'd much prefer to let the dev upload this here, @Dev please contact me and I will send it to you (Skype: dean.james.reynolds)

5. @k1lly0u After update animals wont spawn. I have removed plugin and tried to install again and nothing. Anyone have a fix or a working version?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  6. Hey Killyou,

Am I on the right track to ask about adding a bear guarding a cave entrance.

Perhaps a gobject.name.Contains for caves?

Keen for a bear to hang around a cave entrance but not sure you can help with this as its not a monument?

Hook.

7. #k1lly0u not spawning animals again. This update must have messed with plugin. Anyone have a fix?

8. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

9. @k1lly0u Is there any chance this could interact with the HumanNPC plugin to spawn the NPC's from a list? Would save having to move all 70 of em into place at Rad towns every wipe.

10. Ok so i have loaded this into my server. i get no error codes. I adjusted everything not exceeding the amout with default is 40. i still get no animals spawning in the monuments or towns?

11. can you please update this after game update,

hi PONTIACBLK, I have found that they do wander away a fair bit so reduce the zone they can go away from monument or the "return" time and respawn time, I have my animal count set to 120 (average 8 animals) at each target, I also use another plugin for extra animals at selected locations (harbors) which do not get them,

12. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

13. Thanks yet again

14. after today update:
    Code:
    22:27 [Error] Assembly referenced by RadtownAnimals plugin does not exist: RustBuild.dll

15. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

16. Updated plugin after removing old config , But get very long error message which spam the console , had to unload plugin

Attached Files:

17. Zombies and animals are flying

18. arrhhh why are the animals in the air hahah they fly

19. Not only are animals flying but console getting spammed. I removed all old RadtownAnimals folders

[​IMG]

20. yuppers i had this to i disabled the plugin for now something is making my server crash i also get a zonemanager problems to