R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,970 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

remove admin even stronger

2. Mmmm no sense he would not answer if so...

I get the same thing some times. Just reload the plugin after you started the server.

3. So.... reading your update note, the very 1st thing I do when I started the server was /remove admin, and then hit the ground. :-( didn't remove the world. haha. On a side note, GREAT UPDATE! So glad I can finally remove those pesky Lanterns. People have learned how to grief heavily with them, and so it's nice to be able to finally remove them. Great job Reneb, if anyone else says other wise, they're just clueless.

4. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

removed distance exploit

5. I installed remover yesterday and it does not work on the new building system new or old buildings. It did work removing a lantern.

6. dont mind me I'm an idiot lol :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
  7. Have you placed a cupboard? Were you using remove admin, or just regular remove?

8. and did you download the Building Owners plugin?

9. Yes I have a cupboard, I used /remove admin and tried /remove all admin. No Building Owners Plug installed.

10. any errors?
    something that you are doing wrong :x

11. I cant remove Foundations. Building Owners is installed and no Cupboard near the House !
    I have tried remove, remove all, remove admin

12. [Oxide] 12:57 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:239: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'refundrate' (a nil value)

13. i'm not answering that upperking ...
    you've been using plugins for how long ? what is the first thing you need to do when you update a plugin XD?

14. i didnt update the plugin it was fine . it just started this a few minutes ago..

15. well your config is corrupted then, you know what to do :p

16. oh yes. of course.

17. No errors, I can remove lanterns but can not remove storage boxes.

18. read the overview, i explained that.

19. Hello server has been crashing and I found this in the log before it went offline. Any idea what it could be? Thanks

[Error] r-remover: invalid arguments to method call
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

20. hey mate just too say awsome plugin but could you possibly add in remove steamid command if someone like spams the server so u can remove all the shit that he owns like in the old oxide remove plugin