R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,871 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. I feel forgotten about.... :p No worries Reneb. These Rust updates tend to be a pain, and I feel bad for developers that have multiple plugins that break on updates. Can't imagine the stress from it.

2. Remover not works on update

3. He is aware of this, the latest Rust update changed a lot of things and Reneb is currently working on the remove tool.

4. don't worry i found a good way to remake the remover tool :)
    it will be out during the afternoon :) (look for building owners update as it will be the first one out ;))

5. Awesome

6. Hey Reneb, admin side seems to be working beautifully, just tried again after ur buildings addon, tried the /remove and it is disconnecting the player after activated and hitting the item. Thanks.

7. can you repeat because i didn't understand.
    the /remove will only work with the new "Building Owner" plugin, and only NEW houses.

8. Ahhh new houses, let me try that

9. r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:250: attempt to call method 'FindBlockData' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. then you don't have the new building owner.

11. then you reloaded r-remover, before reloading building owner.
    so reload building owner, THEN r-remover.

12. [Oxide] 5:29 PM [Info] Loaded plugin Building Owners (v1.2.2) by Reneb
    > oxide.reload r-remover
    [Oxide] 5:30 PM [Info] Loaded plugin R-Remover Tool (v1.3.0) by Reneb[DOUBLEPOST=1414859484][/DOUBLEPOST]worked[DOUBLEPOST=1414931999,1414859451][/DOUBLEPOST]Oxide] 1:39 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:254: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. you need to update building owners, the latests.
    as it's written in the update message.
    first shutdown your server
    then delete BuildingOwners.json in oxide/data
    then restart the server

14. Thats what i did.[DOUBLEPOST=1414933356][/DOUBLEPOST]it doesnt work.[DOUBLEPOST=1414936035][/DOUBLEPOST]i did it twice now

[Oxide] 2:46 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:254: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
  15. I have sort of a different problem. Admin works fine, been helping people all day. The regular players can't seem to use remove and have it work. I have the latest version of everything and I have only restarted the server and have not loaded anything since so I should be good with the order. Great job btw

16. Keep in mind that players will only be able to remove structures that they have placed after the new version of Building Owners was installed.

17. Understand... But, I did have someone build something and try to remove it and didn't work.

18. Any messages or errors popping up?