R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,871 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Yea, I did the /remove when I changed it to my ownership and it worked.....[DOUBLEPOST=1414461928][/DOUBLEPOST]{
    "DefaultActivationTime": 30,
    "MaxAllowedTime": 120,
    "Refund": {
    "activated": true,
    "exchangerate": 10
    },
    "RemoveForModerators": true,
    "RemoveForPlayers": true
    }

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  2. then i guess it should work for them too. if you did /remove, you used the default players remove.
    they just don't know how to use it i guess :p

3. I think I know part of the problem, maybe? They built their house before the plugin was installed to show who the owner is.... That's why it's showing all 0's (just asked when he built it)

I'll have to run around and do ownership to all his buildings[DOUBLEPOST=1414646709,1414462509][/DOUBLEPOST]How hard would it be to hook this into the Friends plugin, so that friends can use /remove on your house also?

4. Yes use /prod to see if an owner is set (you need to r-prod plugin)

5. I would love to see this hooked to the friends API as well

6. When trying to remove a deployed item (with the latest version, 1.2.1) that contains items it throws the following error:
    Code:
    11:30 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:194: attempt to call method 'GetEnumerator' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    It appears that deployable.slots and deployable.item.contents.itemList will always only return one item, even if it's a crate with 6 items. So I changed the code that refunds the item a bit. Instead of grabbing slots, it will grab the item container and loop through all the slots and refund every item it encounters.
    So I changed this:
    Code:
    if(deployable.slots) then
        local sl = deployable.slots:GetEnumerator()
        while(sl:MoveNext()) do
            self:RefundItem(attacker,sl.Current)
        end
    end 
    To this:
    Code:
    if(deployable.item.contents) then
        for i = 0, deployable.item.contents.capacity - 1 do
            item = deployable.item.contents:GetSlot(i)
            if item then
                self:RefundItem(attacker,item)
            end
        end
    end 

7. try removing lantern :) you just invented a replicator :)

8. Why can I not get rid of that damned lantern? It's terrible..... people use them to troll others. Put railing in front of door, then stack Lanterns all over the railing.... so even if you remove Railing... there's still a bunch of lanterns blocking your door.

9. the indestructible lantern is a rust issue...not sure Reneb can solve that one yet.

10. hopefully someone can help me.

I installed the remover plugin as well as the builders owner plugin, and can use /remove admin, but unable to use /remove, with an error stating that its not enabled for players.
    I have copied and pasted the text in the plugin page and restarted the server, still does not work. how do I enable it for players ? Thanks

11. It's in the config file

12. I have this in the config file, which was taken from the plugin page, unable to get RemoveForPlayers to work.

{
    "exchangerate": 10,
    "activated": true
    },
    "RemoveForPlayers": true
    }

13. That's an old config file delete the config and reboot your server[DOUBLEPOST=1414732951][/DOUBLEPOST]{
    "RemoveForPlayers": true,
    "activated": true,
    "exchangerate": 10
    }
    }

14. You need the building owner plugin, writen in huge on the plugin overview.
    And the old buildings won't have owners as owners are collectéd starting from the moment that you install the plugin.

15. Who? Reneb or me with that change? :p

16. The change to the remover to block lantern refund is pretty simple if Reneb wants to do it.

It is a cool little bug though...drop a lantern and then use /remove and fill up your inventory with lanterns...lol

17. I actually posted a little change right before your initial reply regarding the duplication, which works for me. With the original code it throws an error on every deployable that you try to remove that stores items (lantern, crates, campfire) which results in the code not actually getting to the point that removes the deployable but it does get to the point to refund it, so yes, duplications all the way :D

18. Oh? Fuck --' i'll fix it in 2-3 hours when i get home

19. Dude it's cool. No worries...players love it. LOL.

20. Yeah i guess it doesnt really matter if it's only déployables like lantern or boxes ... But still i'll fix it xD!