R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,871 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Ahahahahaha Well please dont then because you are obviously not doing things right and before trying to update or anything you come and complain.
    Yes my plugins have bugs, that i'm going to fix with reports, but just saying : it's not working, just means that you didnt install it Well, Else other people would be telling the same thing and it woudlnt work for me.
    So my advice to you: update oxide! And if you are using à host provider: wait for them to do the update![DOUBLEPOST=1414261479][/DOUBLEPOST]In addition you say that you won't report Any more, but exept saying : it's not working. You aint helping at all. If you want help at least give us more informations ...

2. Steady mate, Reneb is a very good and helpful developer. He's done alot for Oxide.

3. Go and read the last few comments he has posted by just saying it works is not helping the community. It doesnt work, didnt even ask me any follow up questions to fix the issue just replied with it works.

4. m8 i once called one of his plugins and ended up with egg on my face because he was right and was down to me :confused:

5. Ok so let me start with the questions:
    1) do you have todays oxide version?
    2) did you download the Building Owners plugin
    3) did you try making à new base and see if you could remove it?

6. Totally missing the point Will, but thats okay keep your eggs.

7. Well i tried.

8. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it doesn't work at all now. No errors just no notification that it works, and doesn't remove anything either.

9. 1) you tried all the commands??
    2) did you reset the configs?

10. Restarted the server, still didn't work. Reloaded 2 times and it started working /shrug :/

Thanks for your response anyway!

11. Oxide] 5:53 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:180: attempt to index local 'deployable' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Since the update the tool doesn't tell you its activated only when its deactivated.

13. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

walk around the lock bug

14. Code:
    [Oxide] 6:00 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:194: attempt to index global 'deployed' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 6:00 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:194: attempt to index global 'deployed' (a nil value)
    UNABLE TO FIND CONTAINER: 24265
    Look rotation viewing vector is zero
    [Oxide] 6:06 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:194: attempt to index global 'deployed' (a nil value)
    [Oxide] 6:06 PM [Info] yes a deployable
    [Oxide] 6:06 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:194: attempt to index global 'deployed' (a nil value)
    Look rotation viewing vector is zero

Tracking this issue with latest version.

15. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

fix

16. Some reason, when I updated this, Players can no longer remove their walls or anything, but I still can?

17. any errors?
    use /prod (with the r-prod plugin) to see if the walls they are trying to remove are their own.

18. Yea, that's another thing. some reason, using /prod, I'm getting User "0"... so I do /changeowner to their name, then do /prod, it shows their name, but they still can't do anything.

Any idea how to remove the /ownerid so I can test things as a player not an admin?

19. just do /remove
    you will test things as player :p
    normally if it shows there name, it means they should be able to remove hmmm.
    show us the config that you have