R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,870 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Reneb submitted a new resource:

R-Remover Tool - Remover Tool

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello,
    maybe you know the command to log in as admin?

3. You need to mark yourself as admin through the server console (only need to do this once):
    Code:
    ownerid "your steamid"
    moderatorid "steamid"
    Ownerid for you and moderatorid for your fellow admins.

4. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

Partial Remove all

5. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

Remove for players!

6. Latest update causes mass spamming of this error:

Code:
    [Oxide] 7:33 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:30: attempt to call field 'ConvertAndSetOnArray' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] i
    n <filename unknown>:0

(Latest Oxide version)

7. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

requires building owner.

[DOUBLEPOST=1414208106][/DOUBLEPOST]@keldek: then you don't have the latest version. either you didn't update it, or if you are on a game provider host, this host didn't update it.[DOUBLEPOST=1414208331][/DOUBLEPOST]if you can't access: Building Owners , then it means that wulf is sleeping or getting drunk, so give him time to accept the plugin :p

8. Hey Reneb, we're on a dedicated server that I manage. Downloading Building owners and new Remover now.

9. Ok ;) please take notice about the warning i Gave :p

10. it says 100% working but does this work for players ? if so not working for me

11. read the notes plz
    only NEW buildings will work.
    also you need to download Building Owners & reset your configs to update them.
    you may set owners of buildings by doing: /changeowner PLAYER, for buildings that were made before.

12. well as i said it only works for new buildings unless you use /changeowner

13. i laid foundations and tried it, i did /remove and was greeted by message saying it was activated
    but when i hit foundation it didnt remove

14. download r-Prod
    and prod the foundation
    tell me what it tells u[DOUBLEPOST=1414242227][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait ... you just probably have an old oxide version lol ...
    thats why ...
    you must update to the latest oxide version.

15. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

Refund

16. Was working fine till update, now:

[​IMG]
    That's with the latest version of Oxide and your Plugin.

17. i get errors sometimes
    dunno why
    as the remover still works

18. Yet again installing this directly from the server error I get the same errors, I find this amusing how you say it works, yet it doesnt. I certainly wont be reporting your errors again since you've no interest in trying to help other than saying yes it works.