R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,871 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. none that I see in the Rusty Log

2. You need to use the r-Prod plugin, this will help you see if players have ownership of houses or not.

3. Understand and have that. The issue is that I've even created something and tried to just use remove and nothing. Only works when I use /remove admin.[DOUBLEPOST=1415022659][/DOUBLEPOST]to shed some light now that no one is on. There have been too many people on to see this actually happen. I'm sorry for that. Here is the error it is throwing!

[Oxide] 8:49 AM [Error] r-remover: [string "buildingowners.lua"]:254: attempt to index global 'OwnersData' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0[DOUBLEPOST=1415023781][/DOUBLEPOST]OK< read further in the building owner post. I guess I was not deleting the BO file in the data, just the config and plugin. Rebooted the server and works. Not sure what is happening given I built the home last night and says it had no owner. I had to do a changeowner to make it mine again. Very sorry for my mistake!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
  4. Hi Reneb, just wanted to clarify is the /remove for players was fixed. If so when the plugin is installed what locations of the file do i have to also delete before updating?

5. shutdown the server
    delete oxide/data/BuildingOwners.json
    restart the server.

6. All good, job well done.

7. great plugin, i have made a little change to make it work with the friendsAPI so when players has each other in theyr friend list they can destroy eachother building part.
    I thinks that can be an interesting update for you to put it in.

8. [Oxide] 6:10 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:128: attempt to call method 'GetComponent' (a nil value)

wtf will it crash?

9. Haha no

10. hi there, i have the same problem, and i think i am a noob -.-
    i try to set ownerid via console but it doesn´t take effect.
    i also try to do it via the web console at TCAdmin, there i have to type in rcon do type something, so i type in rcon and try to set ownerid there, nothing heppend. so i need a good idea how i become admin ingame. my thought is, i can not type in ownerid an my steam id, so everyone can do it and log in as admin. at legacy it was verry simple wit rcon.login but this does not work also.

i hope you guys can help me ! thanks

11. The ownerid and moderatorid commands can only be used directly in the server console or in a rcon client that connects to the server using the rcon port & password (rusty or another rcon client). Using one of these commands in the in-game console (a.k.a. developer console now) does not work at all. Basically FPS removed the rcon.login command for admins, and they're now saved to users.cfg. So everytime a player that was added with ownerid or moderatorid to that list will have authlevel 2 or 1 respectively which results in access to the admin commands. After using the ownerid or moderatorid you'll have to reconnect to your server if you were already in-game and you should notice in the server console/rcon client that when you login it should now say "<player> has auth level <1 or 2>".

Another option would be editing the users.cfg file in the cfg folder but normally the commands should do the trick.

12. i found the solution!

i have to made it via rusty tool. the second text box, not the for server msg.
    ownerid <steam id>

thank you all for answer!

13. Is the ToolCupboard part optional in this new version? Not sure I'm a fan of that. If someone raids your house, and get to the cupboard, they could easily just use the remove tool from there and wreck your whole home in seconds (granted, they could also "deteriorate" your house also). Blah, damned cupboards. Don't like em

14. Yes look at the config :p

15. Do you know if this was just a client side patch today? or server side? I have no idea where to look for these things. I usually check Rustafied, but they haven't posted anything at all.

16. Its not working since last update... Here is error I see on Rusty Hope this helps you or me and I am running the latest version of r-rremover
    [Oxide] 4:13 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:237: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'refundrate' (a nil value)
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [DOUBLEPOST=1416781392][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Its both You cant have one without the other or you will get version mismatches

17. Will it be possible to remove cupboard and storage somewhen ? Cuze right now cupboard are pain in the ass since you can't remove them at all :x