R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,870 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Where can I find the crash Report?

2. The players need to extract this off their client logs.

3. hi maybe i found it, can u plz look at the refund, under Stone what did u use there ? i had this just "Stone": 50, and i think this was my mistake i look if i see this error again

u need this as example:

Code:
        "Stone": {
          "stones": 50
        },

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2018
  4. i have read throughout most of the threads trying to find out how to remove prices for items and entities, to only let those remove if you have toolcubboard and you have placed it yourself

5. Is it possible to set this plugin so that items placed by a player can only be /removed for a set amount of time?

6. KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (BaseEntity TargetEntity) (at <b7f8f755fc6349f7b3daba956dc9ea04>:0) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (BasePlayer player, System.Boolean useRefund, BaseEntity TargetEntity) (at <b7f8f755fc6349f7b3daba956dc9ea04>:0) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () (at <b7f8f755fc6349f7b3daba956dc9ea04>:0)

7. I have NoEscape and RemoverTool on my server. They both have default configs, but when I am raid blocked or combat blocked I can still use /remove. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I can't seem to fix it even when I edit config files... RemoverTool block works via NoEscape right?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534246417][/DOUBLEPOST]I simply want players not to be able to use Remover Tool when they are combat/raid blocked

8. Yes, by default & needs no further configuration.

9. Ok thanks, no idea why it won't work on my server though.

10. have u use the right NoEscape permissions

noescape.raid.removeblock and noescape.combat.removeblock
    Blocks remover tool (/remove)

11. i got a weird problem, the players on my server does not have permissions to use /remove all /remove admin BUT for some reasons they can actually do that, the group doesn't havet hat permission neither players, i did everything i could and i cannot fix it for some reasons, also the AUTH LEVEL is 2 on remove all and admin

12. it says those permissions dont exist :(

13. permissionNormal = removertool.remove
    permissionOverride = removertool.override
    permissionAdmin = removertool.admin
    permissionAll = removertool.all
    permissionTarget = removertool.target

14. How do I sync remover tool with TC permissions? Currently player's can't remove walls placed by someone else even if they are on same team and have TC

15. Teaming functions are'nt supported yet

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2018
  16. ok thanks

17. What is the purpose of this part of the of the config and what are the mechanics?

"Remove - Time - Default": 30,
    "Remove - Time - Max": 300

It seems as though people on my server get this timer randomly, I have no idea when it is activated! Is it anything to do with the NoEscape plugin?