R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,870 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. I know it is not recommended, but I am trying to turn on that you can demolish/remove builds if you are authorized in the tool cupboards. I changed " RemoveWithToolCupboards" from false to true in both the config and the plugin file itself. I reloaded my plugin and tested it out. I placed a tool cupboard next to my wall and asked my friend to use /remove command and he couldn't remove the wall. I am not sure what I am missing but I want to turn on the feature as I do not use clan or rustIO plugins. Please guide me on how to activate it.

2. Have an issue where people are trying to remove a wall, it takes away the cost from their inventory but doesn't remove the object they want to remove?

3. I have Problems with the Plugin. When somebody use the Remove Tool all is good but if somebody remove to much the specified Player get a red text on the upper left side and Timed Out sadly. How can i fix this?

4. I also get some red text and light blue screen? Any fix for this? Players removing stuff get disconnected.

5. You may have accidentally left these default:
    upload_2018-4-19_8-33-41.png

Attached Files:

6. To anyone who experience this problem, my solution was that I had the refund cost of the building blocks set to 0 in the config file. remove this sections entirely fixes it.

7. Suggestion to make it so when you /remove an item, GiveRefund will also set the skinid as the original item.

So large box has stones skin on it.
    Player does /remove and the skinid is stored before the world item is destroyed
    When creating the item, the skinid for the new item is set and given to player like so
    var item = ItemManager.CreateByItemID(itemid, itemamount, skinid);

8. i have this problem too and players got kicked: invalid pozition or authcanceled
    i have to remove this shit plugin untill they update it

Attached Files:

9. There is not a way to prevent people from removing structures that are past X hours old, right?

10. Hello - in the past I was able to remove unnecessary homepoints with "/removehome NAME". I miss this command now. So I can not remove home points that I no longer need. Is there a new possibility for that?

11. its /home remove NAME and u do it with the nteleportation plugin not this one.

12. server 1, remover tool works as I'm used to
    tt - Streamable

server 2, when switch, remover tool timer disapear:
    tt1 - Streamable

how to have the same thing as the server 1 please?

13. its this two values compare it
    check held item
    more here >>R-RemoverTool<<

14. Its by defaut value... need to set true so?

15. how to add refund for admins??

16. Ohhh - sorry! My mistake! I slipped to the wrong side...

17. Failed to initialize plugin 'RemoverTool v4.2.9' (JsonReaderException: Invalid character after parsing property name. Expected ':' but got: ,. Path '', line 2, position 43.)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadAndAssert () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

wtf is going on.... it's work 2 weeks ago...help me pls

18. So,I downloaded another remover... -_-

19. like what ? i need another one too

20. i replaced every palcve where a refund price was true to false but its still not working