R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,871 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Edit: Using Serwer Rewards everything works fine.Its something with Economics plugin probably.

2. I think if you set
    Code:
     "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": true,
    that they have to have cupboard as well as own the block as long as you have entity owners set to TRUE as well

3. nope..not with current version yet.

4. I stand corrected, I would think this could be ez to implement

5. Whats the point of this threads when plugin developer ignore your posts?
    Edit: its been almost a week since my first post here with a problem i have, and i got no response.I will wait more , but at least u could say its working fine, you (me) messed up with something, i will look into it, say something lol :)

6. I do not know if the plugin fails or anything on your end,configs, environment.
    Until i could test such cases, it makes no sense to tell you any undefined things, which do not help you with your issue you might have..or you also might not have.
    Also, i did not write the plugin, and i do not run Economis on my dev-server..cause never needed.
    Therefore i would need first to prepare such plugin combo, make initial setttings amd prepare my user-data...before i could test the functions. But for that, i miss the time atm :)

7. Thanks for answer :)

8. after update
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'RemoverTool v4.2.5' (UnauthorizedAccessException: System access is restricted, you are not allowed to use System.Reflection.MethodBase)
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.RustIOIsInstalled () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.AreFriends (System.String steamid, System.String friend) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.HasAccess (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

9. Nothing related to any change on any update ;) Your hoster changed something.

10. Hi Fuji,

Any chance to have an option for chat based notification as opposed to the GUI?

i.e Remover Tool Activated.
    Remover Tool De-Activated.

Cheers

11. @Fujikura "withdraw": 50 enabled and shows on GUI I am using economics not server rewards. Prints error You do not have enough resources. Please correct.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2018
  12. thats funny, because it will never going to be fixed :)

13. @Fujikura is a good plugin coder and we use a lot of his/her FREE plugins. These things are provided to the community and the cost is passed onto the creator in time with zero compensation aside from a not required donation. Fujikura is solid @ making good plugins for FREE. I expect my issue will get looked @ and since I posted without negativity or an expectation of time frame based on the fact I didn't pay for the plugin.

If you have an issue with the creator make your own plugin or fix the issue yourself rather than be negative and non productively posting in the support thread.

14. There , i gave u a like.He will give u a kiss :)
    (btw, i do support him because i have some of his paid plugins^^)

15. Is there a way to turn off the animation for removal. I've played on a server before that had it turned off but i'm not sure if had this plugin or a different one.

16. Fujikura updated R-RemoverTool with a new update entry:

17. The latest update isn't working properly. If both "Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": true, is enabled i still can remove only with cupboard access.

18. Nope, it does work. unload the plugin maybe, and do load it in again (no reload).

19. Fujikura updated R-RemoverTool with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1517710744][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Suuuuure not :p

20. i have test it again and restarted the server, and it still dont working.
    Entity Owners can remove without building priv