Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,870 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. how do i do so it's free to use remove tools do not sin i can find it

2. best plugin ever !

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2018
  3. ??? pardon?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519543622][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Nope...So far for me, it has become a complete useless option.

4. Does anyone have code to make it cost money instead of metal and so on.
    I want it to cost people thier cash from economics

5. Hey there,
    Ive been running my server without revertool for forever now.

I'd like to use it but i dont want players to store their loot behind walls, Under foundations
    Is there anything to prevent that?

6. I don't believe there is unfortunately.

7. Code:
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

8. Sorry for my translator!)) At the moment, the presence of this plug-in on the server allows you to completely surround the Tool Cupboard with walls. If you need to add resources, the wall is removed, then built again. It is not right! Can you add the ability to prohibit the removal of all elements surrounding the Tool Cupboard? Walls, ceiling, foundation ... I hope, so it is clear.))

9. Hi. Error starting plugin:
    Code:
    RemoverTool was compiled successfully in 3215ms
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'RemoverTool v4.2.9' (UnauthorizedAccessException: System access is restricted, you are not allowed to use System.Reflection.MethodInfo) at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Loaded plugin RemoverTool v4.2.9 by Reneb/Fuji

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2018
  10. KLo

KLo

hey so i have the config set to give back items and it does for me atleast all the time but im getting some players saying that they arent getting some of there stuff back

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your host blocks System.Reflection usage, which this plugin uses. You will see that error while you are with that host.

12. How would i disable the refunds from a certain item only? (code locks)
    I'm using AutoCodelock plugin and i don't want people to be able to exploit.

13. Having an issue where if someone /removes a stone wall or stone foundation, it gives them 450 stone. So people can just abuse the hell out of it, and make as much stone as they wish. No clue why this is happening as i never changed the config, and it was fine for months, any idea?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
  14. About building blocks refunds (based on percentage), I thought the plugin did not work as expected, but it does. The docs are just not extremely clear, in that, when you have a "sub item" specified, it will refund on AMOUNT. Here's what I mean:
    stone: 50, -> will refund 50% stone
    But
    Code:
    "Metal": {
        "metal fragments": 50
    }
    will refund 50 frags !

So for those you just have to remove the "detail" sub-item, like so:
    Code:
    "Metal": 50,
    "TopTier": 50,
    and so on..

and it'll refund 50% instead of 50 units.

Cheers

15. Is this possible to have a time limit? For example: After you have build and/or updated a wall, you would have only 2 hours to remove it? In this way, I'm trying to remove loot hiding behind the structures.

16. StashGap
    [DOUBLEPOST=1521680164][/DOUBLEPOST]I have
    Code:
    "Small Stash": true,
    But /remove does not recognize Small Stashes. "No valid entity targeted", anyone with a solution for this? Is there another name to use?

17. I have a friend who's running R-Remover on his server and he can't figure out how to take off this cooldown after the remover tool is used. Anything to do about that?

18. Wondering something. I have clan plugin, rustio but no friends plugin. I joined a clan, authorized from cupboard. I did not build anything on the base. I then left the clan, unauthorized from cupboard and tried /remove on a base component. I was able to remove it with the tool. Why was I able to remove it if I was not in clan anymore, I did not build the entity, I am not authorized? I don't have friends plugin so even if I have them in my steam, its not supposed to recognize them as friends or clan members of some sorts. What did I do wrong?

19. FireBurst: Are you sure their is no friend plugin? The plugin checks friends (which included clan mates), building owners and then tool cupboards based on the settings. Did you do this all in one sessions? Perhaps they were cached? That is a very odd scenario and very unsettling.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522420147][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Check this setting:
    "Remove - Cooldown - Time": 60.0,
    Change it to:
    "Remove - Cooldown - Time": 00.1,
    You could try zero but that will be so fast you won't see it.

20. Hi. my players cannot remove sheet metal walls or anything sheet metal, is this an issue that can be fixed, i have to keep telling people to upgrade to HQ and then remove..