R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,870 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Then you did probably something wrong again :)
    So once again: It works!

2. Fujikura updated R-RemoverTool with a new update entry:

3. Hello Fuji,
    I've tried to get it to work aswell, but it seems there has nothing changed with the 4.2.6 update.
    People can still remove a whole base just by having cupboard access. I've understand this update like YOU/CLANMEMBER/FRIEND have to be entity owner & cupboard access. And not just having cupboard access. The only thing i've noticed is, as a entity owner i can't remove without cupboard access.

4. hello how can i put my removal tool up to show i have a hammer and write remove and when i then switch to the weapon then beats it remove off??

5. >> R-RemoverTool

6. @Fujikura I do not quite understand what you mean and where should I edit it?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2018
  7. Thats what the link described

8. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (.BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (.BasePlayer player, Boolean useRefund, .BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Hello, thank you for adding the new feature which requires you to have building priv in order to remove.

The issue with the new setup (yes i reset config etc.) is that it allows me to /remove anything that i have TC access to. even though i have entity owner on true: https://puu.sh/zhGqD/42839b3b46.png

If there is anything i am missing please let me know! @Fujikura

10. tool cupboards = false

11. Yep I tried that as well. That sets things back to how I had it before the update, the entity owner was able to /remove the item even if he didnt have TC access.

12. @MikeTheVike You'd have to set use entity owners to false so that only those authorized can destroy.

13. @Fujikura I can't get this plugin to work properly after recent changes. I want it to behave this way:
    If the cupboard IS present, parts of the building should be removable ONLY by those who are authorized AND are the owners of the entities.
    If the cupboard IS NOT present, parts of the building should be removable ONLY by those who are the owners of the entities.

This is how my config looks like:
    Code:
      "Remove - Normal - Use Building Owners (You will need Building Owners plugin)": true,
      "Remove - Normal - Use Clans": false,
      "Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": true,
      "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (Friends)": false,
      "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (RustIO)": false,
      "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": true,
    Disabling "Use Building Owners" changes nothing.
    The effect is that if you have access to TC, you can remove everything regardless of whether you are the owner of any entities or not.

Please help.

14. Yeah, it's not working as it should unfortunately. Having both options set to true still allows removal even without TC access.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517976539][/DOUBLEPOST]Realised the reason why, if you have this line enabled:

"Remove - Normal - Use Building Owners (You will need Building Owners plugin)": true,

Then it doesn't work with TC and entity owners.

15. As I already mentioned in my previous comment, "Disabling "Use Building Owners" changes nothing.".

16. Fujikura updated R-RemoverTool with a new update entry:

17. now it works :))) finally

18. Yup, I can also confirm that it works. Thank you, @Fujikura, awesome response time! :)

Also, is there really a reason to keep using "Building Owners" plugin if already using Entity owner + TC? Would it even work properly when having all three enabled at the same time?

19. @Fujikura : Is it possible to add following option to this wonderful plugin: the inability to remove building blocks (walls) nearby (1-2 foundations) the Tool Cupboard? The only one reason I still don't use this plugin is the ability to completely build up with walls the Tool Cupboard and remove them if you necessary to add resources. Thanks in advance!

20. the prices for building a floor are different from walls or foundations. this is a problem for the refund if you want to give the player back what he has payed. does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2018