R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,870 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. I have been running into an issue with this mod, if player 1 places a wall and player 2 tries to /remove that wall he can not. even though both players have tc access the player 2 cant remove the wall that player 1 has made. i really really need to know how to fix it because its causing a lot of issues with players on the server.

thank you.

2. "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": set this to true
    and the others to false
    but if raider rading to the TC and have access they can just remove the base/walls and have not use anymore C4,

so i would recommend to use clan plugin and friends plugin and set this to
    "Remove - Normal - Use Clans": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Entity Owners": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (Friends)": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Friends (RustIO)": true,
    "Remove - Normal - Use Tool Cupboards (strongly unrecommended)": false,

players from clan can remove and if players are friends they can remove from the other player,

3. i have set everything up like you said above and it is working nicely except for one feature. i was wondering if there was a way to make it so that if there are locked doors in the vicinity then raiders wouldn't be able to /remove the walls near by like Rusty Servers have it.

4. hi I just found this in my logs thought i would share it with you.
    Code:
    KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) [0x0001e] in <e1a80661d61443feb3dbdaac88eeb776>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GetRefund (BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x002bb] in <b3e4592dbd2a4a53bc314657fc0197f5>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIRefundUpdate (BasePlayer player, System.Boolean useRefund, BaseEntity TargetEntity) [0x00027] in <b3e4592dbd2a4a53bc314657fc0197f5>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate () [0x000da] in <b3e4592dbd2a4a53bc314657fc0197f5>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  5. when I use the remove tool under water with scuba gear on, my game crashes

6. I'm aware of this, but have not found yet a way to reproduce this issue.

7. My players are reporting disconnects when removing armored walls

8. Should have no relation to the plugins functionality, but it needs any kind of error log/screen to proof that.

9. Hello,
    just a short question because i wasn't sure how to modify the plugin.
    How do I change to plugin to: only the admin can remove walls etc. normal players can't remove any stuff or even see the gui.

Thanks for the help.

10. Code:
      "Remove - Access - AuthLevel - Normal": 2,

11. Thanks a lot!

12. i'm sure this has already been asked, but couldn't find a way of searching...

How can i enable remove for only building elements (walls, floors etc) please?

Thanks in advance!

13. Anyone else having an issue with this checking for TC access and Entity ownership? It does not seem to care if a person has TC at all.

I am trying to set it so you must have TC and Entity ownership at the same time. We do not want to allow people to use this tool if there base is raided and taken over.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  14. It's not taking the cost of materials when a player /removes. I set a steep resource cost to hopefully curb players hiding loot and such. 20k Stone, 15k metal, and 450 HQM to remove each building blocks respective material. For some reason is shows in the GUI as cost what I mentioned, but never takes it and removes for free. Am I missing a permission or a setting somewhere?

15. Everything works fine.. but.. the Refund of a "Shotgun Trap" doesnt work i try "guntrap" etc with "Shotgun Trap" i got no error in console. the player dont get the Guntrap back. Can Someone help?

16. Is there a way to set a limit to the number off enitities it can be used on?

Example 1 enitity destoryed "Please wait 24 hours before using again"

Cheers.

17. Is anyone else's game crashing when removing objects?

Many players of my server have reported that their game crashed when they remove their walls / items

18. Then these people would need to serve you parts of their crash report. Otherwise it's only guessing that this plugin is responsible for such actions.

19. Nope, such festure is'nt implemented.

20. You need to edit the part of the config for "Remove - Normal - Allowed Entities"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2018