R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,871 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Eventually they destroy the item so they can only duplicate it like 5-10 times :p

2. Except for lanterns...

3. But it's strange as the items have à unique id logically if they duplicate them, only 1 Will work.

4. They all work :)

5. yah I was wondering why lanterns were spawning like wild fire all the sudden lol figured it out lol

6. just got back XD and leaving again in couple mins XD

7. Have a nice time where ever your going

8. dont work with the new update :(

9. so many players locked out of houses with new update and now cant use remove doors bigtime player raging lol

10. I know ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414793959][/DOUBLEPOST]Remove should only work for admins ... Normally ...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
  11. Works perfect for admins, just with all the changes, when you remove a wall or anything else building related it will return to the blueprint type like ingame item (if you know what I mean)

12. Wow i guess ill have à lot to update ....

13. Myea, and deployerUserID is only in deployeditem, not sure atm how to get that from a buildingblock right now.

14. That's why you wipe. :) I have no complaints at the moment, aside from no kits.. but they'll live.

15. Doesnt seem to be working for me since update..
    Only using it for admins

16. it wont work until its been updated

17. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ASSISTANCE ON THIS PLUGIN, I AM AWARE IT DOESNT WORK AND ILL BE WORKING ON A NEW WAY TO USE THE REMOVER TOOL. But it's going to be more complicated than i thought. So give me until tomorrow to figure something out.
    I havent forgotten you all XD