R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 62,970 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Was having issues with removing the new building parts and also some items like storage, but removing and reloading r-remover fixed the building part issue, and chathandler installed, so using /admin & in admin mode, was able to remove any item. Might have been some small conflict, but all good now.

2. /remove all removes house pieces...
    Code:
    [Oxide] 7:41 PM [Error] r-remover: [string "r-remover.lua"]:231: attempt to index local 'worlditem' (a nil value)  at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

3. Reneb updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

minor bug fix

[DOUBLEPOST=1417798540][/DOUBLEPOST]this should do the trick.

4. Can players have the option to remove their own cupboards?

5. Quick question. Had a clan of guys running around the server when everyone left ^^ They only wanted to gain access to building so they could take over the cupboard and remove the whole house. So my question would be if changed the "useToolCupboard": false would that stop them having control of removing a building they didn't make?

6. tell me the plugin work with Oxide 1.18??

7. 1. On what forum group are we xD?
    2. Read the overview

8. i have dl your plugin , i add the plugin on my serv , but i don't have the files on data why?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418400371][/DOUBLEPOST]if i add the mod on Oxide , Plugin , normally have a file created in this data , but not with me why?

9. It's not cimpatible, this plugin is for rust 2.0

10. ok so i need Oxide 2.0 for plugin ty

11. no you need the new rust not legacy

12. hi,

i rent a rust server and install oxide plugin.

Teleport plugin, give, authlevel works fine.

but remove commande seems to work but do nothing.

I want to build ans remove for testing but fondation for example don't remove.

thx and sorry for my english

13. Read the overview

14. good day,

server was working without any problem with old oxide2 build 58

currently oxide2 build 68 installed and I am getting below error with this plugin - if there will be no problem I will ignore it

Code:
    3:47 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous matching in method resolution)
    3:47 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.Binder.FindMostDerivedMatch (System.Reflection.MethodBase[] match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.MonoType.GetMethodImpl (System.String name, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, CallingConventions callConvention, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Type.GetMethod (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Extensions.TypeExtensions.HasMultiplyOpertator (System.Type t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.RegisterOperatorsFunctions (LuaState luaState, System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.PushNewObject (LuaState luaState, System.Object o, Int32 index, System.String metatable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.PushObject (LuaState luaState, System.Object o, System.String metatable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.Push (LuaState luaState, System.Object o) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2014
  15. I'm sorry but we dont give Any support for cracked servers.
    Main reason is that we are not allowed to, but the other reason is that we only want/need to make our plugins work with the latest rust/oxide versions.
    We dont support out dated versions nor cracked versions, it's hard enough to support latest versions of oxide and rust ...

16. sorry but do not understand what cracked version you are talking about?
    server working latest rust update 1169b with oxide build 68 which is fully official and server in steam/game list

Also most of the plugin developper using oxide build 68 which you named as cracked
    - for example: http://oxidemod.org/resources/teleportation-system.660/

In the light of above said, my server is not cracked or outdated it seems that your plugin does not support latest oxide build 68

please check and comment

17. Latest build as of today is 71, won't fix the error but just mentioning it. And are you certain this plugin is causing it as it does not mention the source of the error, just mentions a timer.

18. Dear sir,

server: gameservers
    rust: 1169b
    oxide2: build 71
    only installed plugin is r-remover 1.4.5

after restart getting below error but it seems that everything working;
    Code:
    7:00 PM [Info] Loaded plugin R-Remover Tool (v1.4.5) by Reneb
    7:00 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer. (AmbiguousMatchException: Ambiguous matching in method resolution)
    7:00 PM [Debug]  at System.Reflection.Binder.FindMostDerivedMatch (System.Reflection.MethodBase[] match) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.MonoType.GetMethodImpl (System.String name, BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, CallingConventions callConvention, System.Type[] types, System.Reflection.ParameterModifier[] modifiers) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Type.GetMethod (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Extensions.TypeExtensions.HasMultiplyOpertator (System.Type t) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.RegisterOperatorsFunctions (LuaState luaState, System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.PushNewObject (LuaState luaState, System.Object o, Int32 index, System.String metatable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.PushObject (LuaState luaState, System.Object o, System.String metatable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.ObjectTranslator.Push (LuaState luaState, System.Object o) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaMethodWrapper.Call (LuaState luaState) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0