1. This version solved my player tick problem.

2. I do not use BlueprintManager.cs.
    And even using only your version of Noworkbench.cs I always have the same mistake, unfortunately.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519233076][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What are your server settings for the:
    server.tickrate
    server.maxtickspersecond

3. @Wulf Getting kicked out for this whenever Economics saves too.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Highly doubt that is the cause. From what I understand, this error just happens when the client tries to play catchup with the server, which could happen if the server locks up for a period. If your server can't handle saving a pretty simple data file though, then it has some issues.

5. I have an error that often comes back in the log of the server but I do not know what it is.
    (Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

This night my server kicked everyone out while saving the Economics.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That line has nothing to do with your server itself, it's just a debug line from Unity. Keep in mind that Economics saves when your server saves, so any and all plugins that also save then do so, as well as your server's map itself and anything else for it.

7. Thank you for your reply.
    The kicker problem remains whole therefore.

8. my players also kicking with the same error after big building upgrade
    packet flooding: player tick

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
  9. i have this error in my server too
    @Wulf can you help us?

10. I have the same error too. Anyone can help us???
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520892138][/DOUBLEPOST]The players are been kicked all at the same time, and i dont have the NoWorkbench plugin.

11. No idea what plugin is causing this - anyone got any ideas ???

Destroying components immediately is not permitted during physics trigger/contact, animation event callbacks or OnValidate. You must use Destroy instead.
    f1XxX[3885308/] has entered the game
    /76561198398462789/f1XxX kicked: Packet Flooding: Player Tick
    f1XxX left the server (Reason: Kicked: Packet Flooding: Player Tick)

12. Hi guys! Perhaps you have been looking for all this time, not where you need it?
    At the moment I know the problem of mass disconnection of users from the Server because the administrator works with the console! Selecting some text in the console on a running server can cause the server to lag for a while until the selected console text is highlighted, while the client is trying to send packets to the server, although not! He sends the packages! Which are digging because the server is running very slowly at this point. After resetting the selection in the console with the right mouse button the server stabilizes, processes many many incoming packets) it overheats the brain and it all kicks xD Look at this my video imitating the server crash process ...

I would also like to note that such a scenario is most likely possible on machines with weak hardware or on poorly optimized servers, where peak loads go beyond the capabilities of iron! It's enough 2-3 seconds that the active users of the data from which you need to confirm on the server side were kicked at the time of a strong lag, just plug-ins from among those that can create peak loads on weak hardware in the number of their functions. I suppose the removal or creation, and as well as editing multiple entities in a short time, it is for these reasons that you do not see errors in the console, they are not present as such, there is simply a lagging server that can not cope with the accumulated packages during the lag time ...

p.s. My English is very bad, from the word "disgusting" xD to this I wrote through Google Translator

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
  13. Thank you for your time and your return dude!
    To watch indeed.

14. Thanks dude!

15. how to fix Kicked: Packet Flooding Player Tick ?

16. DO NOT scroll in the server console window. Mostly it's caused by this. Stupid bug...

17. This is what worked for me, but you must be server owner or admin. In console tipe "maxtickspersecond 1000" you will see a confirmation server.maxtickspersecond: "1000" WhatsApp Image 2018-06-15 at 8.32.11 AM.jpeg

18. The no blueprints mod causes this

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any excessive delay during a player’s connection can cause this. The “packet flooding” is the client trying to catch up to the server.

20. Well currently we dont get kicked, but the server will hang for 5 seconds. And not a bit laggy, like really hang, doing nothing.

Any tips on how to solve this? Or how to give everyone access to all blueprints without it lagging?

Thanks alot Wulf!