1. So I need to use "maxtickspersecond 30" to resolve this problem ?

2. server.maxtickspersecond "300"
    server.maxtickspersecond "1500"

those are defaults.

3. I'm very very boring ...
    FlyHack: Enforcing (violation of 127.1194) + Kicked: FlyHack Violation Level 127.1194
    MeleeHack: Entity too far away (axe_salvaged.entity on item_drop_backpack with 0.3419347m > 0.1m in 0.4121136s)
    CooldownHack: T-0.1640625s (hatchet.entity)
    AttackHack: Player stalled (m92.entity with 1.090837s)
    ProjectileHack: Missing ID (4)

4. My server is has zero plugins (not even Oxide) installed and every now and then, all my players get kicked for the following message:
    "Disconnected: Player Flooding: Player Tick"

This in turn affects my player base quite negatively.

5. I'm getting this exact same isue happens to me every 10 minutes. I run a heavily modded server in my opinion I have roughly 60 plugins.

EDIT : Yo buddy go to Kicked: Packet Flooding Player Tick | Oxide

This appears to have fixed my problem

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
  6. fixed thx anyway

7. Just woke up today and my issue appears to be back. same error as before again. can I ask what method you used of fixing?

8. just started up a server for a LAN event in town and iv added 20 or so mods and set them all up but when people try to connect half of them get the "packet flooding error" and half of them have no trouble at all. i would very much appreciate some help on this. iv got the server set up on a friends server pc with very good internet, static ip and all the works but i still cant figure out why its doings this to only half the players who connect.

9. Nvm I didn't fix it

10. Try to close the fast edit mode in the server side properties ?

11. Reason: Kicked: Packet Flooding: Player Tick
    how fix that?

12. Some players are keep disconnecting when a new player(First joiner) come in to the server other players are keep disconnecting and i do not have any error log about it. i do use ConnectMessages plugin and also ConnectionDatabase i don't know what plugins are causing this problem. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  13. If no error logs it could be just client based

14. if i have 55 players are online 20 of them are instantly disconnecting whenever a NewPlayer is connected.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  15. Yup, I've been watching console for many hours today and I can confirm. Regardless of how many are online, if someone who hasn't joined the server since wipe joins in, it packet floods and kicks most everyone except the one who is logging in.

Nothing has changed in my plugins, hardware, or network since the update yesterday and now Ive been wrestling with this. It's losing me players as I have no fix or info I can base off. No errors in console or logs other than the packet flood tick rate kick.

I have even gone through any plugins that might effect player onjoin but I cant isolate any specific plugin currently.

Please, any help would be awesome.

16. Hell yes very confused .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2018
  17. To add, I am self hosted, have been for the last 2 months, i7 6700K 4.0ghz, 24Gigs Ram with 180MB / 25MB network up. Had no issues until the update.

18. i'm not self hosted though and still get this issue. I feel like will not be able to fix this issue sooner.

19. not sure if this is in relation to your issue but today on the server i play on - 2 players where shot and instantly disconnected and now cant join back in the server.We are hoping when an admin gets on the server will get booted and they can get back on.
    They can join any server except the server they died on.

20. Hi, that's a whole other topic we've the NEW players that can join the server and the other player are disconnected. I hope you arent experiencing an admin abuse.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2018