1. I did reinstall all plugins And remove Some files from oxide/data And now seems to Be Ok i don’t have anymore “number overflow” in console when i start server. I’ll come Back with More INFO How is working today

2. Ok i'm starting to get desperate right now.

I have a server that has No Blueprints / No Workbench mods but EVERYTIME a new player connects it crashes.

I tried all different mods, all different configurations and it KEEPS CRASHING.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this or what is causing this? I tried it all.. Been struggling with this for weeks now and the authors of the plugins dont update their mods or even reply to the threads asking for help.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518708902][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so i've been thinking it might have been a provider issue.

What provider do you guys use?

Is there any way to lower the server tickrate or anything? Maybe thats whats causing this.

I've tried a fresh install of My Server, Oxide and the NoWorkbench plugin, this plugin is the only plugin and immidiate crash when I disable blueprints.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
  3. Any fix yet?

I tried a fresh install of EVERYTHING. Wiped the server map, reinstalled rust update, reinstalled oxide, deleted all plugins, data, config files lang files and as soon as I try to disable blueprints with either NoWorkbench or BlueprintManager BOOM it crashes

On a fresh server.

I dont know anymore..

What info do you require? Im renting at SurvivalServers and its 50 slots in Germany.

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone use something like player tickrate or something ?

I noticed less people have been posting about this on the forums but for me its still happening with no blueprint mods.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2018
  4. What do you need to know?

5. I unloaded NoWorkbench plugin without restarting my server and I do not have the problem anymore.
    I did not change anything else.
    I am under Debian.
    Tickrate = 30

Now how to allow players on workbench 3 ?
    The Blueprint Manager does not work either :(

6. I tried several types of tickrate.
    Linux recommends the default value of 30.
    And change between 15 and 100.

I tried 0; 10; 15; 30; 50; 96; 100
    It's always the same. If the NoWorkbench plugin is launched, all players have "disconnected packet flooding player tick rust" crashes more or less quickly.

Please, what should I do?
    I can not find any solution.

7. Delete old NoWorkbench.cs and download this fixed version.

8. Test in process.
    If it works, I kiss you :)

9. Does it work?

Why this attachment file was removed?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We do not allow random plugin versions posted on the forums, please see the forum rules. If you'd like to share it, please use PM.

11. Okay, thanks.

12. It's been over an hour that it turns and I had NO crashes !!!
    Thank you, thank you very much ! It's very nice.
    I kiss you ;)

@Wulf : I think many people are looking for this update.
    Exceptionally let the sharing :)

Otherwise for all those who have their server crashing for this error.
    Ask for the NoWorkbench version to @SessizFirtina.

13. What is the fixed version you guys talkiing about?

Im confused if this new version solves the crashes it should be uploaded on the main page or is that the new version?

Also Xtrem Rust do you use Disable Need For Blueprints ?

Nevermind, still crashes even at 60ticks per second

Im guessing the devs dont want you to have a server with no blueprints because it is impossible to fix

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018
  14. Could the people that do have these problems plz tell what host they have? It might be host related

Also the people that use No Blueprints and No Workbench and have no issues also tell me what host they use?

Thinking of switching hosts since there is no way to fix this

15. I have exactly the same thing :(

16. What is your host provider?

17. I have two Debian Linux servers with the LGSM script and a very classic Verygames.

Only the one under Linux crashes. And always the same mistake.
    [​IMG]

The server does not crash, but all players are kicked at one time or another despite all the different settings.
    I do not really know what to do and it is very unpleasant for all players.

Please help ^^

18. Do you tried my fixed version? (NoWorkbench.cs)

Don't use BlueprintManager.cs Only use NoWorkbench.cs

19. Same problem, still crashes