1. I highly doubt this is a ConnectionDB or PlayerRankings issue since I have a large database for CDB and BetterChat and have not had this issue whatsoever. I believe it is a hardware issue on whatever server your hosting which is most likely the result of for one, Gamesever's low-level performance.

2. In my case that doesn't work as I have been self-hosting since day one. Been running for two months and never had any packet flooding issues up until the update on the 25th. Nothing in my hardware or network has changed nor have I added any new plugins.

I'm willing to believe it's not a CDB issue or likewise only because I don't run that one anyways and im still learning how plugins hook into what features.

So far I've removed 5 plugins that I thought may have anything to do with new players joining. So far no luck but I'm still testing.

3. After i've unloaded ConnectMessages, problem is now solved :D

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I can guarantee it isn't the cause, but glad you aren't having the issue anymore.

5. @Wulf do u know what *is* causing it? xd

6. The reason for this problem is blueprint manager and noworkbench plugins.

7. No solution for this yet??

8. is there still no fix for this problem?
    i have 3 servers and it is only happening on one of my servers they all have the same plugins and are all hosted on the same network ?

Attached Files:

9. I was hoping this problem would have been resolved with the last update, but it was not. Every time a new fresh player (first timer) joins the server, everyone else is kick for Packet Flooding: Player Tick

10. I bumped my ticket rate from the default of 300 to 1000 and the crashes have not happened, but every time a new player comes in to the server now there is a lag spike, but its better than kicking everyone.

11. Any real solutions for this? This is happening whether I keep it Vanilla or modded. Brand new installation today. Been happening since first wipe of month.

12. Game has become unplayable.....Rust has come out of early access and now charging more and this is completely unacceptable. This is Anthrax to server owners

13. @DataDawg Maxing out an enterprise server to keep the boat floating. Hopefully, they stabilize the server side here soon.

14. I have the same problem from last month day 20+ But My problem is bigger because after 1-2 day after wipe players cannot connect anymore , They got crashed So i have to drag them to My possition .
    True, No More alpha But More painfully this Game.

15. From the experience now i can say 100% BluePrint Manager were causing the trouble as Wulf said nothing wrong with the connectmessages. And the others are complaining about NoWorkBench plugin as well.

16. hi,
    i have the same problem here with my modded server. try teleport them and u`ll get crash too. this problem it on spawn zones
    IT IS THE SAME error ?

Attached Files:

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, that is a different error and issue.

18. No it ain't random. It's Rust! First time a player connects to a server new to them all players get booted for packet flooding.

Oh, modded or vanilla.

19. I don't see it anymore on my server, but the exact same error appeared for me last wipe. Players on our server got kicked. I tp'd to them and got kicked as well @Licurici - Maybe try to create a thread at facepunch

20. Unload BluePrintManager and NoWorkBench plugins and try again.

Not same if u are using disable Kits plugin and retry