Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,183 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. where do I type permissions in? And how does it look exactly I tried everything my name is Easy in game

2. you need to enter this in the f1 console or the rustadmin console

o.grant user Easy gyrocopter.build
    o.grant user Easy gyrocopter.fly

or

o.grant group default gyrocopter.build
    o.grant group default gyrocopter.fly

3. Colon Blow updated Gyrocopter with a new update entry:

4. Thanks to the developer, all the work is normal and no longer can the helicopter be overflowing

5. Just tested. One questions, hoping it's an old question (already answered):

When someone shoots and kills me (pilot), I respawn back into the pilots seat.

6. That I am still working on. I'll have to make sure I don't forget it next update.

7. Oh cool, thanx Colon ... its a great plugin!

8. CAnt get this new version to work. Have manually changed config, fo fix, but no... only /copterbuild command work. All perm given.

9. Good afternoon. When using the plug-in server console an error occurs NullReferenceException. Please tell me what should I do?

10. Have you tried deleteing your configuration and language files then reload plugin?

11. I was getting spammed with NullReferenceException. Constant and fast. I just unloaded and reloaded the plugin and it cleared it up. But before loading the plugin I did wipe the config and language files.

Edit: I think the flood started when a second player spawned a copter.

12. Thank you very much, everything works. Great plugin. May God give you health and strength)))

13. Quick question, I think maybe I just am missing something. I deleted the mod from the plugins folder and the JSON from the config folder. Reloaded a fresh download of the mod and it generated a fresh config file, but it is still not enforcing spawn limits or charge consumption, is there another file somewhere that I need to delete?

14. Try the lang/en/ folder though not sure that would solve your problem as it's only a language file. Perhaps, delete everything (to do with GyroCopter) restart the Server, and copy the .cs file to plugins.

Other than 1 glitch that the dev is aware of, it appears to be working for the rest of us.

15. Yeah I will check it out, I have no doubt it's something on my end, just didn't know where to start. Normally a fresh mod and config file solve issues.

16. I checked the console this morning and this warning was repeating itself.

NullReferenceException
    Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter+FuelControl.Recharge () Oxide.Plugins.Gyrocopter+FuelControl.FixedUpdate ()

I removed the .cfg and .cs file and reinstalled. This appears to have settled it.

I'm mentioning this in case in helps with your dev of the plugin. I checked the oxide/logs and theres no mention of any errors (including the one I just mentioned). I'll keep an eye out for it again, and hopefully catch what triggered it.

17. ------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2018
  18. Righto, got some feedback, it appears this error appears when you copterbuild inside (or approach) a ZONE created by Zone Manager. I can stop the trail of messages by removing the cs file and then env.kill the Gyro in the Zone. Reinstalling the plugin is fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2018
  19. Some feedback:
    I would like to add the /copterbuild command to the serverrewards mod but there are no commands for the console.
    Also the helicopter get removed by every oxide.reload Gyrocopter or server rebood. No save file : (
    This mod is a 10/1o don't get me wrong :)

20. Yes, the ability to save thru reboots and restart of server is almost finished up.
    Plus, I can add a console command as well :)