Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,185 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. awesome the power grid thing is fine now that they added more substations to the maps now but the fuel idea is still a cool idea maybe do fuel if u run out of fuel it switches to electric!!

2. Hello. What is Oxide's permission system and where can I download it?

3. um idk how to answer this, ANYONE else wanna try lol

4. Using the Oxide permission system | Oxide

I cant spin the wheel after painting a near sign in my base. And i would like a command to despawn a copter..

Great plugin, its real fun!

5. Is everyone else's Copter invincible?

6. where is console comand ?

7. edit. never mind. my rcon was just bugging out.

8. It wasnt the painted sign but building block of the base of my friend. So, not really an error.

Though a despawn command would be nice.

9. Use F1 key and that brings up your console

10. he means console command for spawn a gyrocopter :p

11. You dont have to "download" the oxide permission system. You go into your console and type the permission you want to give someone or a group
    For example if you want to give a user permission to build a copter do oxide.grant user username gyrocopter.build
    or if you want to give it to everyone do oxide.grant group default gyrocopter.build
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513485452][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Oh lol i over thought that one
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513485597][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey bud i was wondering if you could put in a limit for how many gyrocopters someone could build as im seeing alot of them throughout my map because people just keep spawning them when they die. They do go away after a server restart but i was wondering how if there already is a way or if you could limit them. Also is there a way you can make the copter break if an airdrop lands on it because people also found out you can fly under an airdrop and it lands on the copter and then they can loot it in the air.
    Thanks

PS everyone loves your mod

12. Great plugin :D

Here's a few ideas to consider..

A cooldown or limits on using the spawn command.
    A recipe or required items in inventory to create/spawn.
    An admin command to kill or despawn gyrocopter(s)
    A working durability for the gyrocopter so it can be destroyed.

13. Is there a way to fly downwards without landing?

Gracias

-Update-
    I just found out if you use /copterlockpaint, you can't access the mailboxes for storage. Idk if it was a problem that was already known but I wanted to make sure to do my part and mention it.

Thank you for this awesome mod. I love this thing!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
  14. duck - leftcontrol

15. No console command ? i read a few pages back it may be added

16. Join issue. What is the console command for building? And it is not clear as it to the shop to add.

17. It's a chat command, /copterbuild

18. For the meantime you can just use "bind (whatever key) chat.say /copterbuild"

19. How do I remove or despawn copters?

20. At most view angles parts of the copter disappear since last rust update.

I started client several times and now its all fine. No idea what happened.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2017