Gyrocopter

Allows players to fly there very own scrap build gyrocopter ingame

Total Downloads: 5,183 - First Release: Jun 22, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 26, 2018

5/5, 44 likes
  1. Its the new culling they added last update. If anyone still has the issue with parts becoming invisible at some viewing angles, players can turn there culling off by going to F1, console then type culling.env 0

at least until culling is fixed up better. I did notice it was better for me last update.

currently, you would have to do ent.kill on the copter. I am adding a /copter.destroy very soon. so you can remove the copter easier.

2. Good to hear mate, will the netting be back? i am more interested in that :) great work!

3. Good afternoon. Can I use the console to build the helicopter? What command can I enter?

4. Death on the helicopter, the resurrection will return to the helicopter, can you repair it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514533148][/DOUBLEPOST]Too many helicopters, how to limit a number

5. Add a console command?

6. Are you going to be making it save through restarts ?

7. Had a player on my PvE server report that he was teleporting back into the gyro every time he jumped out. And every time he killed himself he respawned in it. Said he spawned a copter while in a copter. So that may be why.

Also if I may make a suggestion. If at all possible would you be able to make it so that there is a block/barrier for the copter with the TC radius. While this is a great plugin for getting around the island. It makes roof raiding and hopping over high walls a snap. Maybe just throw it in as a true false?

8. any update as when we can get a raid fix? thanks!

9. any way to disable the bombs?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2018
  10. [DOUBLEPOST=1515120781][/DOUBLEPOST]
    not yet, My wife and i just have a baby girl on Tuesday, we should all be back home tomarrow. and after we get settled in this weekend, i hope to finish up a few updates for everyone :)

11. congrats! all the best to you!

12. Current Version does not have bombs, only the older version.
    But i do plan to bring them back :)

13. Please have a way to turn them off lol I run a PvE server so there is no reason to have them

14. no problem, the old version there was a permission for no bombs. But ill add a config option as well. that way yoiu can still block a group of players, all players or just one from using them.

15. anyone noticed gyros will go invisible and when u call 1 in fly around and get of it another will spawn next to it and due to this its causing lots of fps drop there getting stuck in mid air and so on is there any fix?

16. How about require some resources to build this?

17. why no weapon can damage the gyrocopter?

18. need a fix please when you have time they just go invis and get stuck in mid air

19. Alot of visibility issues can be temp fixed if player turns culling off in there Rust client.

Player can hit F1, then in console type culling.env 0

At least until i can find a better fix

20. is there anyway i can set the plugin to enable landing on other players roofs ?the tc blocks it atm