Fishing

Allows players to use weapons to fish ingame

Total Downloads: 6,466 - First Release: Dec 20, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Thanks :D

2. I could not duplicate your issue before I updated the plugin. But I hope this helps randomize the loot box a little better now.

3. Yes it has done :)

4. Add the option for select with that weapon can fishing in the server.

5. Hello again. Is there an easy way to add more fishables to the list and everything. My family and I have always been crabbers. A few of them passed away over the last few years . leaving only 2 or 3 of us left. I want to add catchable crabs or a crabbing system to the plugin in their honor. Any directions or pointers would be helpful thank you. I would like to see . crabs. Shrimp. Lobster. Crawfish. Muscles. Clams... Seafood buffet. .would also like more options for the chests. Items w skins maybe and a note inside. Of possible. when I ran Ultima online servers I was obsessed with fishing and boating. Love it. Thanks again .

6. Any way we could add a custom loot table

7. Thank you for the plugin!

How can and may I edit:
    • I would like the fish icon to stay in screen a few seconds longer.
    • I would like to edit what is said when a fish is caught.
    • I would like to edit what is said when a fish is missed.

8. How do i add a command to make the crate it spawns decay on a timer? I have crates littered all over the water :D

9. Good idea. I can add a despawn timer on the crates to help.

10. was going to use a despawn mod but i wasnt sure if it would affect people's storage crates they deploy so ive just been bashing them after they spawn..love the mod :)

11. Hey
    I'm looking for a way to add experience (with the plugins ZLevels Remastered), how can i put this ?
    When u catch any fish, u're 'skinning experience' get some XP, for example

thanks u

12. Hello Dev, Must say I love this plugin. I was wondering how I would go about changing the loot tables?

I use betterloot on one of my servers was wondering if there was a way for it to use those loot tables.

if not, Would it be to difficult to add a custom loot table folder?

13. working on some updates for this.
    - possibility of adding skinning exp? or whatnot. that would be cool.
    - addition of hand help fishing pole? maybe a spear or something that ... fishes? lol
    - loot table addition, ill look and see. would help for custom treasure loot.
    - add despawn timer for crates for sure.
    - more config options for stuff, like how long indicator stays on screen and stuff.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511144526][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can edit the messages via the language file.

14. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

15. Keeps spamming.

Code:
    17:50 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerWound' on plugin 'Fishing v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: )
    17:50 [Stacktrace]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[FishingControl] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Fishing.OnPlayerWound (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Fishing.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

16. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

17. Fishing update is cool but after using it the command method becomes really inefficient. Therefore it'd be awesome if the command gave a more afk method.

18. You can bind a key to the chat command :)
    example: bind k chat.say "/castfishingpole"

don't want to make it toooo automated.. he he
    but maybe the option to toggle it with middle mouse button? or something.

19. I used the bind to do it but the problem is that hitting the water is waaaaaaaaay faster. It's a cool update it's just finding the balance of it being able to be used over hitting the water (Sorry thought I posted this earlier, apparently not)

20. Ah...I see. yes, I was thinking of adding the same kind of timer for hitting the water. So player would have to wait between attempts. I know harvesting fish can be very fast without some kind of cooldown between. Or course the cooldown for hitting water and wait time to catch with "pole" could be configured for faster or slower :)