Fishing

Allows players to use weapons to fish ingame

Total Downloads: 6,465 - First Release: Dec 20, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Colon Blow submitted a new resource:

Fishing - Allows players to use weapons to fish ingame

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Colon Blow, looks good! Even though you don't have a lot of messages in the plugin, I would recommend using the Lang API from Oxide to all localizing of the messages easily in one or multiple languages for players. We'll be requiring it in the future, as plugins shouldn't have to be directly edited.

3. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

4. There is a problem. When some player catch a fish, sometimes, the fx affects everyone on the server.

But i love it!!!

5. really ? that is crazy. I'll check it out. might be the FX itself. I know its a test version of what they are working on for the real fishing.

6. This is a really creative idea, I like it

7. Yep. The problem is the FX. If I catch a fish and you are near to me, the fx will run in you too.

8. yep the animation and sound plays on everyone sometimes

9. If I may suggest. I think combining level system with already existing one would be wise. For example zLevels so you wont have two separate GUI stat windows or something like that. Though thats not up to me or only you but if it sounds even a little bit good for your ears contact the author of the plugin.

Either way seems cool and I'm probably going to add this to my server later :)

10. This is hilarious well-done. Love it. :)

11. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1450764948][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, once I get the plugin is a more long term usable state, I would love to integrate a existing leveling system if they would like. I agree, adding another interface for leveling wouldn't make sense.

12. No the sound got removed for now :(

13. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

14. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

15. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

16. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

17. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

18. Great Idea!!

I would translate the messages, what I did was edit the .cs file in the section:

"// Plugin Messages that use language"

But when restart the plugin I do not see changes in the messages, I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

19. Did you check in your /server/oxide/lang folder? should be a Fishing.en.json file.
    I belive all you have to do is copy and change the 'en' part of name to your lang identifier and edit your lang file accordingly. or you can just edit that file directly as well.

edit ; as you editing the plugin, you should only have to delete that json file and it should make a new one with your info.

20. Amazing man, i did not see dat file.
    Thanks! I Love your plugin! xD