Fishing

Allows players to use weapons to fish ingame

Total Downloads: 6,466 - First Release: Dec 20, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 13, 2018

5/5, 24 likes
  1. Not working.

2. Seems to work fine for me after update. Did you try deleting your config file and reloading plugin?

anyone else having issues?

3. Work great with new authorisation
    players:
    grant group player fishing.allowed
    admins:
    grant group admin fishing.allowed

4. Not working. not found *.tga file.

5. plugin has stopped working just says doesnt exist

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please provide your latest oxide/logs.

7. With the Rust update today this plugin could become even more interesting, guess they will only implement the traps? So this here could be a nice addition

8. delete

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  9. Something going wrong? I'm not getting any errors currently with new Rust update.

I see you changed the Default icons.. I know imgur can block the image for a short time if a lot of connections to them. But so far so good for me :)

I'll be updating the plugin so player actually catch fish now :) ..woohoo. plus I have a few other things planned .

10. no problem. only changed the meat on the fish. sometimes the developers abandon their plugins, here and decided to offer a temporary solution.
    I will be glad if you update your plugin:)

11. No problem, thank you. I'll be posting a update shortly :)
    the new fishing traps are pretty cool too :)

12. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

13. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

14. Unable to fish holding spear and jabbing is fixed with latest Rust update :) (melee weapon fix)

15. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

16. Hi there, I'm totally new to this updates and stuff :)
    But I really really like the fishing thingy, but I manage the mod/addons with clanforge, and if I download the fishing mod there I get the 1.19 version and now I see there's a 1.2.1 version, how can I update my 1.19 version to the 1.21 ?
    THank you so much for a reply

And if I want to allow the permissions I get that the persmission fishing.allowed doesn't excist

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  17. Colon Blow updated Fishing with a new update entry:

18. Can you add UserIdString please for GetMessage ?

19. 1.22
    I have installed the plugin into my plugin folder. In game i can use the Chat commend " /fishchance " but when i hit the water i dont get any message.
    *newbie*

20. Are you "hitting" the water at close range? like below you? I think its set for a 5 meter range. Are you in a river or the ocean areas? some of the rivers currently require getting into the water a ways. I need to refine the detection a little.