FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. I did still not work.

upload_2018-2-25_14-48-7.png
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519566985][/DOUBLEPOST]Well it cant be FancyDrop... Deleted it still not work.

2. how far off the ground is it when it stops? also did you try it on a test server with just this plugin and default config?

3. Its stop straight after The plane drops it, No i cant blame anymore on this plugin :) Must be one of my others plugin

4. Had a feeling it was another plugin well now you need to test to see what one it is so best was leave this plugin in and install each one once tested then remove if you cant find it from doing that start again but this time dont remove each plugin as it might be more than one doing it but I doubt it

5. Yes i gonna test on my 200 players Test server.

6. ...Remember what i told you initially??...But yea, let's bitch the stupid developer, anyone else then (you) MUST be responsible!!!

Fail; a complete fail, Sir.

7. I will give you more info about it, Then you can tell the others some having the same problem.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519569502][/DOUBLEPOST]Calm down Fujikura you arent even good to give responds to them some need help, You are just good at making Plugins... Thats it.........

8. By your frenzied speculations, my answers did'nt matter..They could'nt ever solve your underlying PEBKAC ;)

9. Well It work on my Test Server...... But still not on the another server, The planes arent Even Droping them in TIME, When the airplane are gone then the airdrops comes. And are stuck...

10. Some smart ppl some can handle this problem ?

11. so i am trying to change the loot config with better loot but it will never combine the plugins and i dont know how to change it in fancy drop please help!

12. FancyDrop does check for a BetterLoot install and an enabled "includeSupplyDrop" option. If this is true, then FancyDrop does skip to self-populate the loot and lets BetterLoot fill the container.

13. I fixed the problem by my own...

14. grats.

15. Thank you.

16. and whats now the solutation? maybe other players have the same problem and they can fix it now too. I doubt, that this come from fancydrop, because fancydrop works fine for us. Its, a other plugin or server setting was cause this problem. maybe zonemanager with npcfrezz flag? :D

17. Was it the additionalheight setttings at -200?

18. Its not any settings fault, Its the map| Change the worldsize To something Random Ex 5000, A tip it will wipe the server, And new map.

19. Hey! So i am trying to fix my airdrops loot table with fancy drop but it says it works with better loot but when i call in a airdrop it is just Vanilla loot please help!