FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Ok, so I took Wulf's advice (great advice BTW :) )...
    I set up a test server and fully replicated my live server's plugins, versions, etc.
    Fancydrop works on my test server perfectly.

On my live server however, Fancydrop sends me airdrops when I order them, but the number of crates and content of crates is always 1 crate and 6 items in it. (setting are 3 crates and 20 items)

The fact that it works fine on my test server suggests there is nothing wrong with Fancydrop, but there is another variable somewhere that I'm missing.

I'm really looking for some advice on where to look, 'cause I'm stumped on where to look next.

2. BetterLoot plugin overrides loot table?

3. Nope - I thought that might be it originally, but it works OK with betterloot on my test server - and just to be sure, I took betterloot off both servers to be certain - same problem.

4. Then try to override it intentionally with better loot? :D If you get your desired end result in the end, then you don't really need to dig into the issues with fancydrop at this moment. :)

5. I like your thinking, but I think there is something fundamentally wrong, because that doesn't work either :( Even with betterloot turned on, I still only get 1 crate and 6 items....

6. FuJiCuRa updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1521147997][/DOUBLEPOST]
    implemented in recent update

7. I'm trying to edit fancy drop so I can have mining quarries survey charges pump jacks and scientist suits

8. Either use an external plugin, or edit "data/FancyDrop.json"
    >> FancyDrop

9. What's the proper syntax to do that? I read the directions but I'm not quite sure how to add an item.

Like the 3 items the previous posted wanted to add for example.

How would I add those in correctly? I tried adding them in as well by simply copy and pasting and editing the immediately prior entry in the items list and it didn't work.

Example: What did I do wrong here to get it to work?
    It's my understanding that the group "mining" has a 5% (or 5 weight) chance to pull out an item from it's group.

"Name": "LootSpawn.SupplyDrop",
    "NumberToSpawn": 3,
    "Probability": 1.0,
    "Categories": {
    "1": {
    "LootSpawn.SupplyDrop": {
    "C4": 10,
    "Armor": 200,
    "Ammo": 100,
    "Collection.Weapons": 100,
    "Traps": 40,
    "HQMetal_Large": 30,
    "Mining": 5,
    "surveycharge": 100,
    "autoturret": 50
    }
    },
    "2": {
    "Armor": {
    "ArmorBasic": 50,
    "ArmorMedium": 30,
    "ArmorRare": 10
    },

In the items:

"Items": {
    "C4": {
    "explosive.timed": 1
    },
    "Mining": {
    "mining.quarry": 1,
    "mining.pumpjack": 1,
    "surveycharge": 10
    },

Can you point out what I did wrong?

I set the "usecustomloottable" to true in the main config file.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
  10. error since 2.7.4 version update
    but 2.7.2 normal

Attached Files:

11. >> FancyDrop

12. In my server, random airdrop and default airdrop are working at the same time.
    Is there a way to stop the default?

13. Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'FancyDrop v2.7.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop+UIObject.Destroy (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop+c__AnonStoreyB.<>m__2 () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in :0

14. "Error while compiling: FancyDrop.cs(1137,138): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not co
    ntain a definition for `GetEstimatedWorldPosition' and no extension method `GetEstimatedWo
    rldPosition' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?"

15. FancyDrop - Failed to compile: FancyDrop.cs(1137,138): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `GetEstimatedWorldPosition' and no extension method `GetEstimatedWorldPosition' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

16. Yea, doesnt seem like commands are working (i.e. ad.massdrop)

17. FuJiCuRa updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

18. Error while compiling: FancyDrop.cs(1137,138): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `GetEstimatedWorldPosition' and no extension method `GetEstimatedWorldPosition' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? still happening after update.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update the plugin, you're using an old version. (see above post)

20. This was after installing the latest update.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1522977347][/DOUBLEPOST]Disregard, my computer did a dingus.