FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. So is there a way to disable the Loottable overwrite from FancyDrop to AlphaLoot? If i load the Fancydrop plugin the Loottable is changed. :/

2. (17:55:10) | Failed to call hook 'dropRandom' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.7.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.startCargoPlane (Vector3 dropToPos, Boolean randomDrop, .CargoPlane plane, System.String dropType, System.String staticList, Boolean showinfo, UInt64 userID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.dropRandom (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:55:10) | [FancyDrop] Timed Airdrop initiated with command 'ad.random'
    (17:55:10) | [FancyDrop] Next timed Airdrop in 29 minutes
    (17:55:10) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    (17:55:10) | NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Help ?

3. Update your plugin u use 2.7.7 there is a new version 2.7.8

4. Quick question, if Fancy drop automatically detects Better Loot supply drop settings, do I leave custom loot tables set to false or do I change to true to use Better Loot. I am guessing I leave it false but want to be sure.

Thanks

5. how do i stop these mass airdrops ? what am i missing ?

Attached Files:

6. It should make no matter if true or false.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1525509503][/DOUBLEPOST]
    you use
    Code:
        "use RealTime": true,
    and got still the example entry inside:
    Code:
        "RealTime": {      "16:00": "massdrop 3",

7. how do i turn off mass drop's then lool I'm sorry im so confused

8. remove that line or set "use RealTime" to false

9. Is there a way to add a timer to Custom Event/Mass Drop? Want a drop to go to certain coordinates every 30 minuets .

10. I'm not home to test, but players telling me That air drops are going through map. anyone else having this? It was fine before the updates today I do know.

11. Would you please explain what this part of the config really pertains to. Is the 1-2-3 for rarities? What do you mean "Dividers"????
    eg: "itemDivider": 1,
    [DOUBLEPOST=1526952861][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I believe you could use Timed Execute. That's what i use to preset various events...Hope it helps.

12. Not sure how to have it set to a certain location (X,Y Cordinates)

13. Still confused on how to made "ad.topos" a timed event, I tried the following below:

Code:
        "ServerTime": {
          "10": "ad.topos -341 594 custom_event"
        },
        "use RealTime": false,
        "use ServerTime": true
      }

14. for some reason players are unable to shoot crates down is this bug with the plugin ?

15. I'm not an expert on this plugin and don't even know if it is Maintained. I know we haven't heard anything in a bit. I think you are missing decimals and more accurate info readings. To fix a Coordinate for a mod. I use "Position" Mod. It gives 100% accurate readings. Sometimes up to 4-5 digits PAST the Decimal. You need ALL 3 readings. X-Y- and Z. Keep your time setup. Looks okay. But I believe the issue is your coord readings. Here's my example;"10": "ad.topos -1005.644 19.39145 884.4099 custom_event"...Hope someone out there can help you. But try it and see what happens. It might just be simple fix...lolololo...take caread.topos > Initiates a drop on the map to the given x and z coordinates > 'ad.topos <x> <z>' => 'ad.topos. 12 34'
    This command can be extended by choosing the droptype AND optional static-item-list by
    this format 'ad.topos <x> <z> <droptype> <optional:itemlist>'
    Example1: 'ad.topos 12 34 custom_event'///// Sorry I Lied!!! You only need X and Z. This is what I found

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2018
  16. >> FancyDrop <<

17. hi @FuJiCuRa , i'm a AlphaLoot user here. I only want to use FancyDrop to increase the speed of planes and make the container fall faster. I'm scared it changes my loot tables, o my airdrop frequency/rate. If i only want to change the plane and fall speed, what should i do when installing FancyDrop. I'm scared it changes something else now that i almost have everything set in my server :p thx for any help provided.