FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. Fujikura submitted a new resource:

FancyDrop - Fancy/modded airdrop tool set

Read more about this resource...

2. how to set the minimum spawn? as in the original. or how to transfer settings from spawn "extended airdrop"?

3. The Drop-Loot depends actually on your LootSpawn Config, which can be best configured by LootConfig for Rust | Oxide
    Plugins like BetterLoot don't affect the drop.
    The Container item-amount can be justified in the config by:
    Code:
      "Loot": {
        "ItemSlots to use total - maximum": 12,
        "ItemSlots to use total - minimum": 6
      }
    I'll make an easy tutorial for LootConfig to justify the Drop LootSpawn. Its currently the Best way to provide an custom AND balanced random loadout.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  4. Looking good. Anyway for a setting to control plane speed?

5. nice to make your LootConfig, regardless of the plugin

6. Code:
      "Plane": {
        "Max random addition to height for planes": 100,    <--- for a random height addition
        "Multiplier for (plane height * highest point on Map); Default 1.0": 1.0,   <-- orientates on the highest point on map,  shown in console at loading
        "Multiplier for overall flight distance; lower means faster at map": 1.25,  <-- in bigger maps, the plane starts really wide outside, so this can decrease it
        "Plane speed": 70,  <--- Default Speed
        "Use random additional height for planes": true  <-- usage of random height addition
      }

7. ah srry lol Had just woke up when I read this

8. I did make a tutorial with basic instructions how to customize the LootConfig for the Drop and save it over from one version to another:
    FancyDrop for Rust - FAQ | Oxide
    The appended file shows the custom categories (i described) as a result of the modifiying.

Attached Files:

9. Can I just use the Heli/Supply drop configs that are already in LootConfig or should (do I have to) add what's in that .txt?

10. The current setup of the Loot will be default of you did not change this up yet. So the answer is YES.
    This includes all that minder stuff like ladders or seed and most common/uncommon stuff.

11. Nah I have my LootConfig set up nicely for this massloot server. The lantern on top of the drops is a nice touch lol. Thanks.

Attached Files:

• Loot.png
      Loot.png
      File size:
      728.4 KB
      Views:
  12. Sounds good...the lantern is Fancy, right^^
    Next planned addition would be a fancy locking good replacement of the OLD Airdrop-Arrow :p
    And another solution for finding the drop better by day, some kind of audial indicator, like a submarine pinging or something else^^

Tell me if the Plugin does met your MassLoot Requirements at all or if it needs some other functions or custom settings for that

13. Cool plugin, I like what you have done with the light. I do have a request though, add support for Airstrike by checking for a strike plane in OnAirdrop so you don't overwrite the drop position :)

14. Yep, that was highly planned so far, as i like the Airstrike idea really much...
    But on the first try i had trouble on calling the bool from external.
    Seemed my knowledge did end there on this day i tried this...perhaps you could give me a quick code snippet to call the function.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  15. It should be something like this.
    "plane" is a CargoPlane component. If it doesn't work I may have fucked it up with the last update :p
    Code:
    var isStrike = Airstrike?.Call("isStrikePlane", plane)
    if (isStrike is bool)
    {
       if ((bool)isStrike)
       {
          //Cancel action
       }
    }

16. This code above is absolute correct, but it needed me to add 'HookMethod' to your AirStrike-code to get an other return then NULL :p

Code:
            [HookMethod("isStrikePlane")]
            public bool isStrikePlane(CargoPlane plane)
            {
                if (plane.GetComponent<StrikePlane>() != null && StrikePlanes.Contains(plane.GetComponent<StrikePlane>())) return true;
                return false;
            }
    so it ended up in my code with this to prevent any modification of the airstrike:
    Code:
    if(Airstrike && Airstrike?.Call("isStrikePlane", plane) != null && (bool)Airstrike?.Call("isStrikePlane", plane)) return;
    I think the same will work with 'CheckStrikeDrop' and then its fine. I will post later this day the update ( After you did update, if i'm correct )

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  17. I think I made checkstrikedrop redundant when I changed the way it managed drops but I will have to check. It's odd you needed to add hook method, I know it should be there but I haven't had problems not using it in any of my plugins :p I'll update the hooks in airstrike later today

18. Do i need any special 'using' Reference for that to work like you expected? Or perhaps i have one too much?^^

19. I just use the plugin reference, it's not a issue to update Airstrike though, it would be nice to have the checks there so I don't get 1000 'my Airstrike doesn't work' messages :p
    Code:
    [PluginReference] Plugin Airstrike;

20. It's because I accidentally made the method public, when it's public it requires [HookMethod]