FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. It will be all as before, AL does control the loot as master, FD is the slave.

2. ok thx, and it wont change the frequency of vanilla airdrops if i do not change anything? so if i install fancy drop and just change the plane speed, everything else will be vanilla by default? thx again

3. By default, AL does anyway manage the loot of supply_drops. So in your case, it would not change.

4. ruh roh my air drops appear to be empty.. using alpha loot too though.. so not sure which is the culprit.. it was alphaloot.. updating the plugin fixed it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2018
  5. Hey,

I enabled

"Players can shoot down the drop": true,

this function however if they shoot it it falls fast but also the crate explode and items drop to ground. how can I configure config file when people shot it it would not explode when landed?

Can you help me ?

Ty,

6. Not supported yet by the config.

7. how do i make it to where it drops airdrops randomly without a command?

8. how can I increase the frequency of the standard airdrops with this installed?

9. Hello,

i have my BetterLoot airdrops file set up but my airdrops just seem to be empty

Oxide version 2.0.3999
    "FancyDrop" (2.7.8) by FuJiCuRa (0.29s) - FancyDrop.cs

Attached Files:

10. set this in your BetterLoot Config "useCustomTableSupply": false to true too

Code:
      "SupplyDrop": {
        "includeSupplyDrop": true,
        "maxItemsPerSupplyDrop": 8,
        "minItemsPerSupplyDrop": 2,
        "randomAmountSupplyDrop": true,
        "useCustomTableSupply": true
      }

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2018
  11. Thanks very much

12. Please can someone help me I've been struggling to figure out my problem for the past 6 hours. I have FancyDrop + MagicLoot installed.

My airdrop loots were decent however players started complaining that ammo only gave out around 10-20 bullets. It's a 10x server so of course you would expect more. Anyway you'll see in the json config files I set some bullet items to have at least 100 of each in BOTH MagicLoot and FancyDrop. However, when I see those items in the supply crates the amounts are still between 10-20. I've tried reloading the plugins, reinstalling the plugins, restarting the server etc. Please tell me where I'm going wrong!

Thank you so much to anyone who does <3

Attached Files:

13. A little bug that can be used by smart guys ...
    When one has just died and a personal drop is launched, the corpse is considered a living player. So the person receives two drops one on him and the other on his corpse. I do not know if it's very clear.

14. Which of the commands was exactly used? Also, chat or console?

15. How do I give out supply signals automatically twice a day to players that are online?

16. Thats not part and also no function of this plugin. Maybe TimedExecute might work with a "give" command.

17. Hey I'm having issues with shooting down the crate I set it to true in config but I can't shoot it down

18. not working option cratesGap for supply etc.