FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. I'm having a similar issue - I get FancyDrop messages (EG Someone has ordered an Airdrop), but I only get default loot. My config is set to min of 2 crates with 15 items. I only get 1 crate with 6 items (which I think is default).

2. Just a bug, the night lights - flares - aren't removed on ad.cleanup, leaving behind a bunch of flares on the ground still flashing.

3. Is there something wrong with this plugin ?
    Logged in (night time) and seen something flashing in a field
    Went to it and it looks like the light off an airdrop flickering but there is no airdrop there.
    It just blinks on/off and looks like a spark.

4. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

5. private void airdropCleanUp()
    {
    var drops = UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType<SupplyDrop>().ToList();
    Puts($"...killing {drops.Count} SupplyDrops");
    foreach(var drop in drops)
    drop.KillMessage();
    }

private void airdropCleanUp()
    {
    var drops = UnityEngine.Object.FindObjectsOfType<SupplyDrop>().ToList();
    Puts($"...killing {drops.Count} SupplyDrops");
    foreach(var drop in drops)
    drop.Kill();
    }

6. @MaxCooper pardon?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520941790][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes, thats in result exactly the same, in case of this was the question :p

7. FuJiCuRa updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

8. After update I am getting this on player drop ad.toplayer *.
    (18:39:09) | Failed to call hook 'dropToPlayer' on plugin 'FancyDrop v2.7.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.startCargoPlane (Vector3 dropToPos, Boolean randomDrop, .CargoPlane plane, System.String dropType, System.String staticList, Boolean showinfo, UInt64 userID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.dropToPlayer (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. I'm trying to increase the number of items that are included in the drop. I've tried the following and it isn't doing anything different than default.

"DropSettings": {
    "DropDefault": {
    "additionalheight": 0,
    "crateAirResistance": 2.0,
    "cratesGap": 50,
    "despawnMinutes": 15,
    "includeStaticItemList": false,
    "includeStaticItemListName": "regular",
    "includeStaticItemListOnly": false,
    "itemDivider": 1,
    "maxCrates": 3,
    "maxItems": 30,
    "minCrates": 2,
    "minItems": 12,
    "planeSpeed": 150,
    "useCustomLootTable": false
    },

Is there somewhere else I should increase the maxItems and minItems? I will also note that I'm only getting 1 crate at a time, even though I put the minCrates at 2.

10. Wrong place..thats the fallback in case of you did fukk up the config...and this fallback has also an internal fallback :p
    Do edit the diffrent types only ;)

11. Okay so this time I made the following change:

"regular": {
    "additionalheight": 0,
    "crateAirResistance": 2.0,
    "cratesGap": 50,
    "despawnMinutes": 15,
    "fireSignalRocket": false,
    "includeStaticItemList": false,
    "includeStaticItemListName": "regular",
    "includeStaticItemListOnly": false,
    "itemDivider": 1,
    "maxCrates": 3,
    "maxItems": 30,
    "minCrates": 2,
    "minItems": 29,
    "planeSpeed": 75,
    "useCustomLootTable": false
    },

I'm now getting 2 or 3 crates each time, but the loot still isn't between 29 and 30 items.

upload_2018-3-13_21-42-58.png

Attached Files:

12. Thats caused through the default loot population.
    They changed some months ago from LootSpawn to LootSpawnSlots. these cannot be overridden anymore with a specific count.
    Change to "useCustomLootTable" true to get closer to your desired result. You will not reach 29-30 due to several dependencies on loot generation.

13. After recent update

Failed to run a 3.30 timer in 'FancyDrop v2.7.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object) at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop.startCargoPlane (Vector3 dropToPos, Boolean randomDrop, .CargoPlane plane, System.String dropType, System.String staticList, Boolean showinfo, UInt64 userID) [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop+c__AnonStorey0.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in :0 at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in :0

Deleted old config and data, same error.

14. FuJiCuRa updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1520998009][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Fixed!

15. Loaded plugin FancyDrop v2.7.5 by Fujikura
    Code:
    Exception while calling NextTick callback (JsonSerializationException: Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.FancyDrop+ExportData]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly. To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object. Path 'Categories', line 2, position 15.) at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018
  16. any chance someone could post a default config file?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The default config can be obtained by deleting what you have now and reloading the plugin.

18. Yes, I know.... but unfortunately the muppits that run the server I have try to be clever and insert their own default config file rather than let the plugin create its own... I want a vanilla one to be sure it's OK.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You may want to setup a local server for testing before pushing updates to your live server, that way you can test and get this sort of thing when needed.

20. Ya know, that's not a bad idea :)