FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,009 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. I tried to search the thread but I didn't find my answer.

I want to have 3 airplanes come instead of 1 every time the airdrops come.

How can I do this?

3 planes at once on 1 spawn trigger.

2. Can somebody explain to me how to change loot spawning in supply crates?

3. Help whit Adding survey charges in the airdrop

4. airdrop wont come....

upload_2018-2-25_4-52-21.png

5. Cannot confirm:
    473Otz4xSOWjzoRfvW2mPg.jpeg

6. Fujikura Airdrop are stuck in the sky.

7. Fujikura updated FancyDrop with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1519556280][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Now it's peeeeeerfect :p

8. No Fujikura, Its still stuck in the sky, I have even lowered the airplane
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519557462][/DOUBLEPOST]Here its my .json

Attached Files:

9. Idk whats fukkd up on your installation..but the plugin works like it should...also with deeper changes to the config nothing gets stuck in usual.

10. Well seems that i need a guy some can fix this then, And you are a Plugin Developer so you must know what causes this Fucked up thing.

11. One moment please, Sir....I only need to look quickly for my crystal ball...Then i can take a deeper view for you...

...Success...it told me, you are affected by a serious layer 8 problem :p

12. This is not a joke, Its a huge problem for me..And speaking about Success, Yes i can see that because you are a Plugin Developer and im trying to fix a server here, And make a Succsess Server.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519562962][/DOUBLEPOST]Mayby it can be a issue whit the Parachute ? For some reason also.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1519563322][/DOUBLEPOST] upload_2018-2-25_13-55-9.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I tried to search the thread but I didn't find my answer.

I want to have 3 airplanes come instead of 1 every time the airdrops come.

How can I do this?

3 planes at once on 1 spawn trigger.

14. Currently not with the inbuilt airdroptimer. You need to use atm the "RealTime/ServerTime" sections.

15. Ok thanks for the fast response.

16. lol you answer him and not me ? Nah i wanna talk to a Moderator, Some can his job atleast

17. You need to put a test server up on your pc and use this plugin only (if no bug with this one then) one by one start adding the plugins you are using until you find the plugin causing the problem

18. Resistance, Already tryed, If you can handle this, I can send some money to you

19. If others where having a problem then I would say its the plugin but you seem to be the only one, have you tried fully removing the plugin and all of its files in config and lang folder then installing a fresh one and leave config with all default settings