FancyDrop

Moved

Total Downloads: 18,015 - First Release: Jun 8, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 56 likes
  1. fire.jpg :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517022804][/DOUBLEPOST]oh, in my last post i dont mean a torch, i mean a flare :D
    Tryed to change the prefab, but flare_deployed dont work. So i changed it in campfire and it looks good ^^ The player on my server are happy :D

2. Any way to change the airdrop loot contents without using BetterLoot? Because BetterLoot is a very poor loot mod and MagicLoot is better since it allows for other loot containers to be set, but somehow the airdrop loots are still bad.

3. How do I change whats inside the loot?

Im going crazy I tried for 2 weeks to fix the loot and the only solution seems to be a BetterLoot that fixes the airdrop loot but all other loot containers are crap with that mod or getting ripped off by a paid lootmod.

Just how to I use this with MagicLoot? MagicLoot is the best lootmod out there but for some reason and it can do ALL loot boxes (barrels, crates, heli crates, bradley crates, army crates, minecrates, elite crates etc) without any problems. But for some reason it can't do the airdrop.

So I either have a shit airdrop loot or all other lootcontainers are shit.

All I have to do is fix the airdrop so how do I change whats inside the airdrop? Been trying for 2 weeks now
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517206864][/DOUBLEPOST]I figured a way to add wood armor to the exclude list but now some of the slots are greyed out. How do I make it so that it fills them up with stuff that isnt excluded?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2018
  4. Having same problems as goldie, Would appericiate a solution, Using magic loot aswell since its easy to setup and my server is vanilla bases Just want some more loot in the airdrops if possible, Getting greyed out slots now

5. It spawns with no loot or no slots for some weird reason. I tried adding slots to the loot file using this but it didn't work.
    Code:
    "Loot": {
        "ItemSlots to use total - maximum": 12,
        "ItemSlots to use total - minimum": 6
      },

6. @goldie Make sure "useCustomLootTable": true Under Like Drop Regular and direct drop to test. Works for me now

7. Yeh nevermind it changes back everything to empty slots after restart smh

8. Drops are not showing up on the map once they land. I am using LustyMap.

9. Can someone explain what this variable means please?

"itemDivider": 2,

And is there any correlation between that and this one?

"maxItems": 6,

10. I'm not sure if intentional, but

ad.lootreload
    command command can not be used because it has a return; right away

11. @Fujikura Could u please add a command like "/nextevent" ? So people can see when is the next event gonna start.

12. which "event"?

13. massdrop event, under "Timers" and "RealTime"

14. How can i change the daily airdrop to 10 drops lads ?
    I use now rustadmin but then i need to keep my pc running...
    Thx in advance.

15. No that time for such custom needs atm...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518568877][/DOUBLEPOST]
    lads???

16. Lads like people, friends, A comon word. So none of you can tell how to change the daily airdrop from 1 to 10 ?

17. Doesnt work. Plugin uploaded, no config file generated on restart. Other plugins work.

18. Sure not.
    Contact your hoster.

19. Other plugins work fine.

20. And this one here too...