CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Is there somewhere a list of what each box number correspondences to? Sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

example

/cls add 1 = barrel
    /cls add 2 = another type barrel

2. /cls boxes, then press f1 and look in console

3. Thanks, I was trying it before I gave myself permission too use, think thats why it wasn't working.

4. /cls create test 8

Not works, box is created but don't appear. I'm looking the ground just beside me. I can put items in chest.

Other problem, when i do ENTER, it close the inventory window, must use ENTER of numeric keypad.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457216505][/DOUBLEPOST]arrrf, sorry, don't understood than we need use /cls add #CUSTOMID.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457216977][/DOUBLEPOST]And, i want ask you for something @k1lly0u
    Can you add same thing than spawn chest but with mines?

By example, mines reapears after a timer :). for do dungeons.

5. You want a box of mines? Or you want to place mines down and have them respawn on a timer?

6. Yeah want place mines with respawn timer :)

7. IS this broken since the last update or is it on our side only?

8. What's broken about it?

9. loot boxes are not showing up when we place them on the server. I've tried reloading the mod and deleting the related files as well as a server reboot but hasn't been working for about three days now. Here is the Rcon feedback we are getting

[Oxide] 7:27 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'chatLootspawn' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.6' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 7:27 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.AddSpawn (.BasePlayer player, Int32 type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.chatLootspawn (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. I'll take a look tonight

11. Very cool, Thank you for that :) Great Mod by the way we use it all the time!

12. Still works fine for me, even through restarts. Try clearing the datafile '/server/oxide/data/LootSpawn_Data.json'

13. That didn't work either, but I just grabbed a fresh download of the plugin deleted the above file and the plugin file and it seems to have corrected the problem- Really appreciate the time! must have been a corrupted dl or something

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  14. First of all:
    Thank you very much!
    Awesome plugin.
    But I have to ask:
    Is there a way to spawn Resources like Stone and so on with your Plugin @k1lly0u ?
    I need some spots... like a Miningspot in a Cave and it would be nice to do it with your plugin so that they will respawn after server start.

15. Not sure what I am missing. I am trying to /cls create GunGameMedBox 21 or any number above 21 and /cls create "GunGameMedBox" 21 or any number above 21 and I get an error "The number you have entered is not on the list". If I try a number below 21 I get an error "You didn't place any items in the box". I have tried placing a box and filling it then using these commands -- no luck. I have tried just using the commands with no box --- no luck. I have tried using these commands while holding a box -- no luck. What am I do wrong? : )

My whole intent is just to create a custom box full of paper for placing around the map. I don't want to keep filling boxes with paper if I can help it.

16. Probably not in this plugin but stay tuned ;)

Type '/cls boxes', it will print a list of available boxes with their ID numbers to your console (F1). Then write '/cls create <name> <id>' The ID must be one of the existing boxes in the list, as that is the type of box the new one will be. Once you have done that a box will spawn and your inventory will open. Deposit items into the box. Once you close your inventory the box will save with its own ID number. Then you write '/cls add <ID>' using the ID from the box you made to place spawn points

17. Thank you for the response and that makes sense. So what I am seeing is once the create command is executed with a valid ID inventory opens and closes very quickly. The error makes more sense now because obviously it is opening and closing before I can insert items! I'll try to delete the plugin and reinstall.

Any other suggestions are welcone and again thank you for the detailed explanation.

18. Yes that is a bug, had the same problem with Bounty, but because creating boxes with this is not the frequent I haven't bothered changing it. Try moving to another location before making a new box.

19. Sadly an unload/load fixed it. Im such a n00b. That should have been step one.

Thanks for the help!!!

20. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry: