CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Where do i add customlootspawns.admin?

2. Code:
    (01:07:26) | Error while compiling: CustomLootSpawns.cs(312,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FileSystem_AssetBundles' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

3. F1 console

I'm getting that too...I would say an update is coming.

4. get this error after update
    Code:
    (01:28:02) | Added '// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule' in plugin 'CustomLootSpawns'
    (01:28:04) | Error while compiling: CustomLootSpawns.cs(313,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `FileSystem_AssetBundles' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

6. getting an error with latest update error CS0103: The name `FileSystemBackend' does not exist in the current context

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please see the change log.

8. (17:22:29) | Error while compiling: CustomLootSpawns.cs(317,25): error CS0103: The name `FileSystemBackend' does not exist in the current context

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide per changelog.

10. had to wait til gameservers updated oxide to get it to work. CLS works now. thanks for your efforts Wulf

11. can you add console command to spawn on player position, smth like spawn steamid itemname - need for store

12. Is there no way to place a loot crate square to a wall anymore? It drops to a default grid now. It used to place loot crates based upon which direction you were facing.

13. Container does not accept player items!
    :(

14. Make sure you are doing it on the ground and not on a foundation/floor.

15. warning...."Container does not accept player items!"
    HELP ME!

16. When you are making a custom box you have to follow the procedure exactly. First you need to have the item you want to put on the box already in your inventory. Next, you need to be on the ground. Not on a foundation or floor. Next, when you run the command and the box appears you only have ONE CHANCE too load the box. Once you close the box you will not be able to put anything in it. You get the error you are seeing.

17. Ability to rotate boxes?