CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. /cls list doent seem to be returning values into the console, is this expected? (outdated or something?)

2. Same to me mate

3. Asa

Asa

I would like to use customlootspawn on My server but each time I place a box it never go's away, no matter how many times you take the loot it just keep spawning items. If it's something I'm doing wrong please let me know. I had no problem creating and placing boxes with the instructions. They made it simple. Thanks for your help.

4. Hey man, I'm haveing trouble getting authorized. I typed customlootspawns.admin into the F1 console and the server console. Still no luck.

5. Asa

Asa

Not sure if you entered it like this, if not give it a try. Grant user "Dark Reacher" customlootspawns.admin

6. Thank you SO much! That worked!!

7. d0x

d0x

boxes don't load anymore after today's update

8. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

9. hey, i really like this plugin, only trouble is i am using custom loot tables aswell

and the crates or barrels i spawn dont see to use those loot tables :-/

10. RCON is throwing this error on reload, and players that are looting the boxes report no items spawning inside them.
    Code:
    (14:43:24) | Unloaded plugin CustomLootSpawns v0.2.5 by k1lly0u
    (14:43:24) | Loaded plugin CustomLootSpawns v0.2.5 by k1lly0u
    (14:43:24) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.2.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

11. Is it possible to create a loot box using this, that would draw from the loot table I have defined for the rest of the boxes in the world? I'm trying to fix Harbor by adding loot to it, but I can't possibly just put something in there that would reliably spawn same drops.

12. For some reason my custom loot kits respawn as the default box ie. construction tools

13. ^^ having the same problem as Boris. got this error when i re-loaded the plugin. Also water bottles for some reason do not show the amount of water inside of them.

Code:
    (21:43:39) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'CustomLootSpawns v0.2.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:43:39) | at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns+<InitializeNewBox>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (21:43:39) | Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'CustomLootSpawns v0.2.5' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:43:39) | at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns+<InitializeNewBox>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. It seems to have fixed itself after the latest update! Crates are now re spawning as intended..

15. readded my crates and now they're doing the same thing again... respawning but not with the custom loot i created .

16. Same thing here, not using custom loot tables, spawning vanilla tables.

17. How to give perms?

18. Everything works fine, I just noticed that the new elite crates aren't giving any loot though.

When the server launches and the plugins load it says: "No container data found: assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/crate_elite.prefab"
    Not actually sure where "assets/bundled/prefabs" is being kept I've looked through the server files more than a few times, maybe I'm just blind.
    I've tried spawning in the elite crates with /cls add 4 and they're empty. I've also opened non-custom elite crates and they're also empty.

.json file has:
    Code:
    "power_sub_small_2_crate_spawner_elite_x-841y25z176": {
          "assets/bundled/prefabs/radtown/crate_elite.prefab": {
            "DestroyOnEmpty": true,
            "LootDefinition": "LootSpawn.RadTownElite",
            "MaxDefinitionsToSpawn": 4,
            "MinSecondsBetweenRefresh": 3600.0,
            "MaxSecondsBetweenRefresh": 7200.0,
            "InitialLootSpawn": true,
            "SpawnType": "GENERIC",
            "InventorySlots": 6    "LootSpawn.RadTown1": {
          "Items": [],
          "SubSpawn": [
            {
              "Category": "LootSpawn.Components.Tier3",
              "Weight": 98
            },
            {
              "Category": "supply.signal",
              "Weight": 2
            }
          ]
        },
        "LootSpawn.RadTown2": {
            {
              "Category": "LootSpawn.Components.Tier2",
              "Weight": 90
            },
            {
              "Category": "Radsuit",
              "Weight": 5
            },
            {
              "Category": "TurretParts",
              "Weight": 5
            }
          ]
        },
        "LootSpawn.RadTownElite": {
            {
              "Category": "LootSpawn.RadTown2",
              "Weight": 40
            },
            {
              "Category": "LootSpawn.RadTown1",
              "Weight": 60
            }
          ]
        },
    F1 and type: Grant user "yourname" customlootspawns.admin

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2017
  19. Same. It's a big pain when I am utilizing the C4 and Ammo crates and 4 Timed explosives end up spawning in the C4 crates...

One work around I used is this.. I use AlphaLoot so it has a refresh boxes command which DOES change it to the correct loot table in the C4 and Ammo crates. I just used TimedExecute's repeat timer to refresh boxes every 10 minutes, which seems to damper just a bit of the influx of timed C4 attained by players. When the boxes first spawn though, they are the vanilla loottables. After the refresh from TimedExecute/AlphaLoot, they change to the right loot table. It helps so maybe try doing that if you have a loot mod that has a refresh command.