CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. I have creatid some custom boxes, whitch are set to spawn on some position after 15minutes. It's fine, but after some time boxes on right places respawn on "default versions". Examlpe : I have in "C4" skin box some weapons and ammo and after while will respawn here with some C4 in it....why? -here is my cls_data.json-

Edit: my problem is same like peoples writing before me :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  2. CustomLoot boxes have default loot and normal spawned boxes by game have BetterLoot. Why?

3. Hi guys! I have one problem with CustomLootSpawns. Custom Spawned Boxes don't have BetterLoot, but normal spawned boxes have BetterLoot. How can I fix this?

4. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

5. I'd really like to see as well that this awesome plugin takes note of MagicLoot or BetterLoot settings :)

6. Hey, I can't seem to get the permission to use this plugin. I am the admin of my server, I typed customlootspawns.admin in the console and it still says I don't have permission. What am I doing wrong? :(

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"customlootspawns.admin" is not a command, it's a permission. See Using Permissions.

8. Oooh my bad, thank you!

9. doesnt show boxs in console no more
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511559517][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nvm it does wrong command lol sorry

10. Is there no way to stop a box from spawning (remove it) without looking @ it. Hate to stand around for 20 minutes waiting for it to pop again.

11. You could check out all the boxes you have added in the datafile, check the coordinates and remove it from there... But a friendlier option would be very welcome indeed

12. Yea, I found it in the datafile that work just fine. something like /cls removeid XX would be great.

Also allowing a custom time variation in the config would be a nice add. To keep people from camping a good box every cycle.
    SpawnTimeRandom True
    MinSpawnTime=10
    MaxSpawnTime=240

So when you set it to true it will random a time someplace between min and max.
    when set to false it will use the MinSpawnTime

13. Can a min-max respawn timer per box function be added per box, so it randomizes the respawntime per box, or it gives just 1 time if you put the same vallues in both timers?

This would mean that the 1 line config for overall respawntime can be removed, and we have to adjust it in the data file per box (tier)

14. I like that idea even better or at least make it configurable per box is no min-max. Some tings I want to place but dont want to have it on the same cycle as some smaller loot boxes.

15. Giving it the min - max option gives the best possibility to be able to make every lootbox adjustable with the same respawn timer if you put the same vallue for both min and max, but we also can make it random per custom loot spawn by putting different vallues in.

16. Thank you for the work on this awesome mod! My request would be to implement junkpiles (I.E.)

assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_a.prefab
    assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_b.prefab
    assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_c.prefab
    assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_d.prefab
    assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_e.prefab
    assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_f.prefab
    assets/prefabs/misc/junkpile/junkpile_g.prefab

My server is currently running a tiny map with no roads, and it would really add to the aesthetic to have junkpiles instead of boxes and crates scattered around.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1516678312][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just edited the .cs file and added | str.Contains("junkpile") | under "private void FindBoxTypes()" and it appears to be working!

17. Never mind, they seem to disappear after about 15 minutes. I guess in order to make it work I could make a timed console command to reload CLS, but it would be far from ideal.

18. Is this mod campatable with Magicloot? ive been having issues with betterloot. Also ive noticed that this mod messes up my normal loot spawns.

19. PLEASE make this compatable with magicloot, i cant spawn loot crates without my server crashing. Please help?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018
  20. how to add costum loot in the boxes