CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

CustomLootSpawns - Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Read more about this resource...

2. Why still using authlevels? :p

3. [edit] If you just can add a list of boxes with image... :) please

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  4. give an example how to add

5. Sorry to spam !
    But k1lly0u, can you do something with kits?
    Can you create a function for add a custom loots in boxes with kits? Or just custom loots in boxes. :)

6. Great idea, but can you please consider using different commands? /loot is used by BetterLoot and I would like to use both mods in tandem. Thanks.

7. Kickin it old school ;)

Probably not sorry, there isn't many box types. spawn a few and you will know what's what

Ex. /loot add 12. Get the number from the list, use /loot boxes and it will print a list to your console (F1)

Yes I will add a way to set custom loot

Will do

8. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

9. It seems that spawn points completely ignore foundations and any other player created buildings and just go straight through everything to the ground.
    PS. Awesome mod, thank you so much for making it.

10. Np, will fix this arvo

11. Does this plugin destroy all of the entities before spawning them again every X minute (refresh timer) to make sure they don't spawn inside each other?

12. crashed my game 1st time I tried to add one

13. were you kicked? If so, what did it say?

14. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1453463641][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Yes

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2016
  15. Can we choose timer per box ? :O
    because, if i do a box with rocket launcher, don't want only 5 minutes like the box for poor items.

16. Anyway to randomize loot (created with /cls create ** **) in boxes?

17. For some reason after typing "/cls create Name ##" my inventory opens up and closes automaticly and i get message that says that i didn't put anything inside. Do i need kits mod?

18. No, it's a glitch I haven't been able to fix yet, just move away and should work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453493678][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Normal boxes contain random loot

19. I mean random (Kits you made)

20. Code:
    (03:48:05) | [Oxide] 3:48 AM [Warning] CallHook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.2' took: 1835ms