CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Hi, anyone know why CustomLootSpawns v: "0.2.13" not respawn? i set to "RespawnTimer": 60 but I always must reload CustomLootSpawns to spawn fine again. I add I check for only spawn the "white gift" you know other custom spawn seem go fine but not sure about that i've not checked at all.

Ps: on linux

2. Getting : error CS1503: Argument `#3' cannot convert `int' expression to type `ulong' on the new patch

3. Temp-Fix for now. Does compile, but did not test any other issues caused maybe by the changes i did.

4. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

5. Hello, problem with the command /cls wipe :

(13:23:32) | [Oxide] 13:23 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.ClearContainer (.BaseEntity container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.chatLootspawn (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Great mod, especially for events!
    Is there a way to put a timer on the respawn, for instance:

/cls add [##] [optn:start time in mins] [optn:End time in mins]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  7. Can you add the possibility to forbid the loot of custom loots ?

8. Has anyone had any problem with the loot boxes not going away once they are looted? They just stay there and give out loot constantly.

9. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

10. Code:
    {
    "lootBoxes": {
    "476619963": {
    "yRotation": 295.3264,
    "Position": "567.6769 65.07245 378.5282",
    "boxType": {
    "SkinName": null,
    "SkinID": 32345234
    "Type": "assets/prefabs/deployable/large wood storage/box.wooden.large.prefab"
    },"customLoot": null
    }
    },
    "customBoxes": {}
    }
    n what format is set loot? Where?

11. Create first a custom box with custom loot by "/cls create name ##". This opens then the box for you and you can put in the stuff you want in.
    After closing and you did left some loot in, it gets saved.
    Afterwards you can place this new box like the others listed. place it by "/cls add ##" (## is the number you have choosen before)

12. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  13. I made a box called C4 so i used /cls create C4 10 but i cant spawn it in because 10 is already a boxand i get a box what is not my items. If i do /cls create C4 99 i cant because 99 is not on the list so hoe am i supposed to spawn my box with id 10 looking like a c4 box ??

14. When you create a new box, it's given a new ID for you to spawn with.
    Check the /cls boxes list in F1 and look at the bottom.
    Your C4 box should've been given a new ID. Spawn it in using the new ID.

15. Na the ones what I made was not there just the default ones

16. 1. /cls create C4 10 - This will create a box using the skin of box id 10. Which in this case is the C4 box.
    2. Open up the box and put your items in to the slots on the right then close the box.
    3. It will tell you "You have created a new loot box. ID: ##, Name: XXXX".
    4. At this point you should be able to spawn in the box using the new ID it's just given you.

When you type it /cls boxes, the name of your box will not show up although there will be a new ID added to the list.
    It only shows the asset location/name of the box. In this case it will show "dmloot/dm c4.prefab".

17. I created a custom box with one supply signal in it. the creation worked okay and it gave me the number to use. I could add wherever I wanted by using that number. The problem I have is when the box respawns, it has regular loot in it. It doesn't spawn with a supply signal in it.

18. That mainly depends on the type of box (storage/lootcontainer) and a possible loot-plugin you use. For example BetterLoot has currently not the hook included, is planned so far.

19. I do not use a loot plugin.