CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,303 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Say again?
    grant user yourname customlootspawns.admin
    Do you use BetterLoot?
    Post your config

2. if i create my own box , they are repsawn random items sometimes .... and if i delete a box and reload the plugin all deleted box respawning xD

Attached Files:

3. i donĀ“t use BetterLoot or somethings that change the default loot

4. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

5. Please in layman terms explain how to grant permission in the console, I have tried over and over and cant do it?

6. grant user k1lly0u customlootspawns.admin

7. Thank you

8. When i wanna type /cls wipe i get this error, i can add but cannot remove? for some reason and ive permission,

(17:08:47) | [Oxide] 16:08 [Error] Failed to call hook 'chatLootspawn' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.2.12' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

(17:08:47) | [Oxide] 16:08 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.ClearContainer (.BaseEntity container) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.chatLootspawn (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. after using the command / cls create name ##, properly box appears only on the ground. If use the command for example on the foundation of the box will appear beneath the earth. If use the command on the second floor of a the box will be on the first. Also a box does not appear after the timer expires.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468868312][/DOUBLEPOST]default boxes appears good and there are no errors. Not with those who created the problem

10. customlootspawns.admin is just saying it, but how do you actually add admin?

11. example :) > > grant user puncher012 customlootspawns.admin < <

12. The loot does not appear, "RespawnTimer": 1 after restarting the plugin, you receive the boxes
    Code:
    20:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'chatLootspawn' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.2.12' (NullReferenceException: )
    20:14 [Debug]   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.FindInRadius (Vector3 pos, Single rad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.chatLootspawn (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. A recent change to the game prevents you from putting items into lootcrates. Is it possible to modify this plugin to have a different method of setting the loot that goes into it?

14. hello i just installed this plugin but when i add the permission it say it doesnt exist.

i did "grant user missy customlootspawns.admin"

15. Create the boxes outside, when you place them they will spawn properly. Unable to find any issues with boxes not respawning. I have tested every available box with and without custom loot
    Seems to be a non issue as I can still place items into boxes lol
    If it says that either the plugin isn't loaded or you have mis-spelt the permission

16. Boxes dont dissappear. not even with /erase . they just respawn frkn fast..... config is respawn on 30 m ....

17. Hi all
    Is this plugin working correctly now????????

18. Also having this same issue. I spawned a hidden C4 box on my server and set it to respawn once every hour. Problem is, one of my players was able to loot 11 c4 in a short time before telling me about the issue. The respawn timer is instant. Doesn't matter if you break the object or open and take the item out. Is there a fix to this? or does it have to be updated in the next update for this plugin? Thanks.

Best regards,
    -Antimatter

19. Would it be possible to have it so we could set custom respawn times for different boxes? Say Box 15 has a 20 minute timer, box 4 has a 8 minute timer.

20. Fix for August 18th:

Attached Files: