CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Hi I am new here. I am having trouble with the permission. Where should I type the command customlootspawns.admin ?
    I am always getting permission denied when I use the /cls command.

2. Hit f1 and type "grant user (name/steamid) customlootspawns.admin". It should respond by telling you it was granted.

3. thanks man!

4. grant and revoke wor kalso by chat command > /grant | /revoke

5. d0x

d0x

any news on a fix for random loot spawning in crates?

When I reload the plugin, loot is ok but after a while there is always a certain set of loot spawning inside of it, other than the one I've configured

6. i have the same issue, and not using a loot mod either, the first time it spawns correctly with the items you configured it with, then the loot changes after that :/

7. d0x

d0x

I temporairly fixed it by making TimedExecute reload CustomLootSpawns every few minutes, but it laggs the server a little so I want to go away from that asap...

8. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

9. hmm since installing this again since update no loot spawns and cls doesn't work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485483912][/DOUBLEPOST]rather it won't let me install it to the plugin folder
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485484255][/DOUBLEPOST]nm i got it working that was strange

10. I cant get it to work. When i type it in cosole, it returns the "Usage: grant <group/user> >name/ID> <permissio>

what do i do wrong

11. @k1llyou [Addition Request]
    It is very frustrating when i put more than 1 item inside of a custom loot spawn. People come up to that container and add something from their hotbar into the box. Or they will loot a weapon, but not arrows or ammo. Is it possible to add in a feature where players would not be able to add loot into the container that could be configurable.

[Addition Request] Add a feature that could be configurable where the Custom Loot Spawns could only be looted once.

Example : An AK + 30 rounds of 5.56 ammo in a loot box.
    If i loot the AK and then get out of that loot container, it despawns the box.

12. I cannot seem to create a custom box. I am typing "/cls create signalbox 10" and nothing happens, not even anything in the console.

13. I know people are busy, but here it is Sunday and I have players nagging me about the supply signal boxes I normally have throughout the map, only I cannot create the custom box. I tried running the command above, then spawned the box manually and put a supply signal in it. When I close the box I get a message saying I didn't put anything in the box, when I did.

By the way I have been purchasing the premium plugins on Chaos Code as well.

Thanks

Tater
    http://rustpve.info

14. UPDATE - Disregard. I had to be on a foundation. All is good

15. is there anyway to make a loot pile with barrels and a few boxes then save that and spawn it down at another location ?>

16. Possibly with copypaste, but I don't know if it will respawn.

17. i thought about that but it wouldnt be within the timers

18. Could you run the copypaste command (to a coordinate) using timed execute?

19. i am new to modding rust, and i need help knowing this.

i am using a plugin called "CustomLootSpawns" and i want to use it, but i need to allow myself (admin) to be able to use it.
    whats the command called to allow me, and/or a group of people like admins to be able to use the command? thanks!

20. If i change the map do all the custom boxes get removed aswell?