CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Read the overview, it's all in there.

2. Nothing happens when I do /cls create

3. And you only type /cls create ??
    No wonder that it won't work for you, maybe get a good look and read it more carefull.

4. Why BetterLoot isn't working with this plugins? When I spawn crate with this plugin that crate doesn't have loot from BetterLoot. Like in BetterLoot I set 4 minimum items in crate, but in CustomLootSpawn boxes is only 2 items...

5. something is missing to work
    it doesn'' T work
    it is incomplete
    ask for something that there is not

6. I had a lot of issues with this mod working so I tried replenish instead and that works great

7. Would be nice if we could spawn a CH47 box with CLS

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

9. custom resource spawn allows of just "pressing fire" to place multiple. Could this be done with this mod?

10. Needs an update, boxes are not recognized since update, /cls boxes is empty and /cls add 5 says that box does not exist..

11. Works for me after the latest Oxide update, only the rotation is not correct. It's 20 degrees to the left

12. CopyPaste had the same issue, so it should be fixable with an update :)

13. Sorry I am new but how do I add permissions like I put in costumlootspawn.admin but what do I add like it still no give me permission :( plz help

14. how dose the permission work where do i type customlootspawns.admin

15. update pliz

(23:09:58) | Error while compiling: CustomLootSpawns.cs(312,45): error CS1070: The type `UnityEngine.AssetBundle' has been forwarded to an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

16. I can confirm

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Unity was split in the Rust update. Most references we added by default in Oxide, but some not. As a quick fix, you can add

// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule

to the top of the plugin.

Your other option is to use the latest Oxide dev build from AppVeyor.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  18. Doesn't seem to load, i'm getting this and nothing more:
    Code:
    (00:25:20) | Assembly referenced by CustomLootSpawns plugin does not exist: UnityEngine.AssetBundle.dll
    (00:25:20) | Added '// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundle' in plugin 'CustomLootSpawns'
    -- edit: just saw the new line, now it works

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

// Reference: UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule

20. I"ve seen someone else comment on this but no response to it. When I used to place boxes it would be square to the wall or object I was looking at. Now they seem to snap to a default grid. I have not yet updated to the latest oxide because ZoneManager doesn't work with it. If that is why CLS isn't placing correctly then I will update and deal with ZM later.