CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. No I haven't written it that way. You have to select the box type to create a custom box because of differences in capacity

That's just a warning, not a error. You can ignore it

2. Oke GREAT plugin bud need some fixes.

first the /cls give the old commands /loot ad /loot remove ...
    sec; whe got a problem whit saving the respawn boxes.
    whe can make a custom box like this /cls create test 10 item menu opens whe fill iet whit turret BP and close its save in the F1 menu like test 21
    Than whe can place the box whit /cls add 21 and it works fine But when you loot it it respawns after 15 minutes whit the normal id 10 loot.
    whe realy need a fix for this it seems not to save the respawn item 21 box.

maby a option that whe can make id boxes in the config file

Grtz

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  3. Yep, i get random content in boxex, but I Told the plugin to use my custom loot

4. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

5. Maby stupid qwestion, where can i find the data file ? i removed the old plugin instal the new but cant find a data file only the config.
    if i do /cls boxes there are stil the old id 21 22 23 from the old custom made boxes.

so i need to find the data file, cant fint it on the multyplayservers where i'm hosting from.

[​IMG]
    Grtz

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  6. You may have to get them to delete it, the data file is called 'Lootspawn_Data.json' and is in the data folder, Make sure they unload the plugin 1st. Whilst it may work now, you wont be able to remove the boxes using /cls remove, and will prob throw other errors down the line as I had to change the way the data is stored

7. under Owerview Permission
    >>>>customlootspawn.admin<<<< - Permission if no auth access
    the right Permission is >>>customlootspawn"s".admin<<<
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453680040][/DOUBLEPOST]awesome plugin but can you make a plugin for spawning animals too? :)

8. Thanks I will change it. You can use the plugin Build by Reneb to spawn animals

9. thanks but the plugin "Build" will not respawn the animals so it´s useless for me :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453689304][/DOUBLEPOST]btw your box number 14 is invisble and can you pls add the oil barrel? :)

10. i'm totally not good in this but this one was easy to fix here you go
    now betterloot command is /drop
    @k1lly0u first off one of the best plugins there is ;) but data doesn't seem to safe wel or boxes respawn wel is it in conflict whit betterloot maybe? :s

Attached Files:

11. Ill have to see how well I can control the animals, had some issues with animals in RadtownAnimals that still need to be resolved. Ill fix box 14 and add oil soon
    Yes, better loot would override any existing boxes

12. seems like most loot dose not save how can i work around this?
    or something is rong it would respawn even whit betterloot off the server :s
    i really want to place boxes and barrels on place thats hard to reach for players :)
    but yeah if they loot it after worths it would respawn no more :'(
    or is there a max on boxes etc that there can be in the map?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
  13. betterloot will keep refreshing the boxes with its own stuff. this will automatically refresh the custom boxes with the gear you set by default every 15 mins, time can be changed in the config
    any boxes that are looted and disappear will respawn when the refresh timer kicks in

14. so if i put betterloot off place all boxes put betterloot back on and just say the refresh from betterloot should be 16 and costum loot spawn needs to be 15 or something would this work than ? or the other way around maybe.. i will check this when there is no one online

15. Why i can't delete box that i spawn? "This is a no custom place box"

Attached Files:

16. 1st that error msg is from adding a box. 2nd are you using the latest version and if so did you delete your data before updating

17. I downloaded your plugin with version 0.1.4 . And I have removed the datа file, reinstalled the plugin, but nothing helps, the same error...

18. What are you trying to do when you get the error?

19. Hey guys, I'm having the same issue as posted above, I've posted my error below.

I'm having this issue when using the "/cls add #" command. It will spawn in the box with the correct loot, but it does not register it as a custom box so it doesn't respawn, /cls remove doesn't work either, removing the items removes the box. It seems to be triggered randomly as I've had upwards of 50 custom boxes before it triggered the error. I've re-uploaded the plugin even after deleting the "LootSpawn_Data.json" file to see if it made a difference, only to trigger the error after 2 custom boxes.

Code:
    [Oxide] 8:44 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'chatLootspawn' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.4' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 8:44 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.Int32,Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns+CLootBox].Add (Int32 key, Oxide.Plugins.CLootBox value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.AddSpawn (.BasePlayer player, Int32 type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.chatLootspawn (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0