CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Tell me where to get the loot box ID ? List.

2. /cls boxes, look in ingame console

3. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

4. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

5. <3 ! Thank you very much!

6. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

7. The requested attachment could not be found.
    The other one from the version history can be downloaded ;)

8. Sorry upload glitched out some how, all good now :p

9. Failed to run a 180.00 timer in 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Any help? :-(

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2016
  10. Was there anymore information with that error? Its the second part of the error that will help me work out the issue

11. Similar Error to me today:
    Code:
    [Oxide] 08:37 [Error] Failed to run a 900.00 timer in 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Hope it helps:
    Code:
    [04/14/2016 08:37:03] [Oxide] 08:37 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.KillBox (.StorageContainer entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.refreshBoxes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.<refreshBoxes>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

12. Ok, I found the problem :) This error start only when you change ""Options - Authlevel required": 1," When you change it on 2 you get the error, if 1 plugin working well :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1460631611][/DOUBLEPOST]
    But, after time limit boxes spawn on same place no matter if there is previous box or not, I have many same boxes on same place.
    Edit:
    Ok and now I have same error : (12:59:52) | [Oxide] 12:59 [Error] Failed to run a 300.00 timer in 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    And only this error.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  13. I am in the process of starting completely fresh with this plugin and will provide further details at that time; however at this moment I will say I have had a few issues.

1. Had to blow out the entire old data file due to changes (not the end of the world!)
    2. SOME not all boxes seem to allow multiple instances to spawn (I deleted 30 boxes in a single stack).
    2A. The duplicate boxes did not contain the loot I made for them but rather random items (5 rockets, 30 HV Rifle ammo, etc. whereas boxes were setup with 4 C4)
    3. Duplicate box spawns were not allowed to be removed with /cls remove ... instead it stated this is NOT a custom box.

As mentioned, starting completely fresh and will see if issues persist.

Thanks K1lly0u this plugin when working is GREAT!

14. I have some time today so I will give it a thorough going over :p

15. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1460673592][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry guys, still have a couple of issues :(

16. It's getting better and better... and already made Hapis Island much more fun then without you plugin and the loot.
    Don't worry we will wait and praise you after every update :D

17. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1460674549][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Lol, its always the simple things I forget about :p Should be good now

18. All working for me now :) But maybe when you create box, the box should spawn in front of you, not under you :)

19. For me its is spawning them where i am looking at... even possible to spawn them in the second level of shelves

20. If spawn than yes (/cls add XX), but when you write /cls create box XX, than it´s spawn right under you and you don see what box it is, or someone can create some list of boxes :)