CustomLootSpawns

Create additional custom spawn points for loot boxes of your choosing

Total Downloads: 10,277 - First Release: Jan 21, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 6, 2018

5/5, 23 likes
  1. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

2. no fix?

Code:
    [1/27/2016 10:14:05 PM] [Oxide] 10:14 PM [Info] Loaded plugin CustomLootSpawns v0.1.5 by k1lly0u
    [1/27/2016 10:14:05 PM] [Oxide] 10:14 PM [Info] [CustomLootSpawns] Creating a new config file
    [1/27/2016 10:14:05 PM] [Oxide] 10:14 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.5' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: key)
    [1/27/2016 10:14:05 PM] [Oxide] 10:14 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns+BoxTypeData].ContainsKey (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.refreshBoxes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

3. I have all the same as described Tovarisch_Jay

4. possibly from the box i removed, you may need to wipe your data. please post or pm me your data file

5. [Oxide] 6:07 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'chatLootspawn' on plugin 'CustomLootSpawns v0.1.5' (NullReferenceException: )
    [Oxide] 6:07 PM [Debug] at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
    at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.FindInRadius (Vector3 pos, Single rad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.chatLootspawn (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CustomLootSpawns.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This error occurs after I delete at least one box!!!!

6. It worked. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
  7. The latest update seems to have fixed my issue with it.
    After removing all files, LootSpawn_Data.json included, and uploading the new version, I've spawned in over 100 boxes and removed almost all of them to see if I could trigger the error.
    Everything seems to be working for now.
    Thanks

8. The problem was solved by itself , you just have to wait for the error and all ! Thank you for a wonderful plugin !

9. how can I get permission to spawn this boxes on my server?

10. you will be able to do it if you are auth 1 or 2. to allow players to use it type in console 'grant user PLAYERNAME customlootspawns.admin'

11. REQUEST
    • GUI Select Drop system

12. I am having 2 issues.

1: Ammo and C4 boxes are not respawning for me. I used the ammo boxes on my battle field server around the spawn points to help with ammo.
    2: I need to edit the loot the boxes drop. Like the gun chests need to only spawn gun loot. Also, guns spawn with 1 durability. Is there away to make it so they spawn full in the boxes?

13. 1, if they were placed with /cls add ## they will automatically respawn when the timer refreshes, the time can be changed in the config
    2, make a custom box for custom loot, description how to do it in the overview. im about to post a update that will check for weapons and spawn them with a full clip

14. k1lly0u updated CustomLootSpawns with a new update entry:

15. ...............................

16. Hello, Can u create this plugin for Rust Legacy?

17. For some reason when i use "/cls boxes" command there is absolutely nothing printed into the console, even tho i get "check your console for a list of boxes" :( Can someone post an image with all the IDs or the list itself on here ? Thanks!

18. does this actually modify the Rust spawning? as in the loot it actually drops? sorta like betterloot? seems like people cannot find the CCTV and a few other items with this plugin.

19. It goes to F1 console

No, this will either spawn boxes with random loot just as rust normally would or will spawn loot boxes you create

20. any reason as to why cctv's cannot be found or are they just very rare?