Chopper Survival

Helicopter survival event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 2,510 - First Release: Jan 1, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. default kit is cskit and I created cskit NPC only, but it won't spawn kit on me. How can I make when event starts to spawn players with the kit I created?

2. Got a problem, i made arena, everything is working perfectly fine.

But my problem we have currently is the Helis dont seem to "fly" around the arena, they just simply fly to the player spawn point, and hover there and cluster, making it impossible to kill them after 3 start spawning as its instant death. any ideas how this is fixed? its most likely my fault.

3. People are stealing kits from Heli survival, they join event, then instantly leave, and it glitched the GUI saying they are still in the arena, giving them a new kit + points every round, and they are simply using the Trade for Rust | Oxide trade plugin to trade the kits, and getting a new 1 every round, how can i stop this?

4. I have to this truble (

5. Change this
    "SpawnBeginTimer":10,
    to this
    "SpawnBeginTimer": 0,

That way players cant /event leave before the game time runs out.

6. thank you!

7. Hello,

I tried the plugin works great but i have one problem. The plugin UI is blocking another UI element so the question is where can i modifie the position of the whole UI so i can move it down a little bit.

Thanks,
    Trix

8. Been running this for awhile now, my first major issue was day after update, Everybody on server hit 1fps, had to completely reboot server. Console was spammed so much from errors from plugin it crashed the dedi lol. Just a heads up, may need a update.

9. (16:56:41) | [Oxide] 16:56 [Warning] Calling hook CanBeTargeted resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: Vanish - False (Boolean), ChopperSurvival (False (Boolean))

10. Having conflict between Zlvl plugin and Chopper Survival, players are losing Zlvl xp if they lose at chopper survival.

11. The plugin isn't compiling. I'm using Jay Jay's fixed version of Event Manger.

Code:
    (02:33:45) | [Oxide] 02:33 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.42' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (02:33:45) | [Oxide] 02:33 [Debug]   at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Lang.GetMessage (System.String key, Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin plugin, System.String userId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.MSG (System.String msg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Plugin errors caused by using any crossposted modified version not published by the original author need to be solved on your own. The original author is not responsive for an modified version either its the plugin itself or any other one it depends on.

13. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

14. A little bug but not showing correct number of players on left side

upload_2016-12-24_21-37-55.png

15. I am new to the Event Manager system and am seeing this error for ChopperSurvival:

[Oxide] 15:45 [Error] Error while compiling ChopperSurvival.cs(1016,26): error CS0122: `Oxide.Plugins.EventManager.BroadcastToChat(string)' is inaccessible due to its protection level

16. Working fine over here

17. It wont update if you stay on the page, I left it that way intentionally as there is little to no need to send UI updates to anyone who is viewing it everytime someone joins. You can refresh anytime by changing pages though

Sounds like you are not up to date on all the required plugins.

18. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

19. Players get a kit at the start of the event, but after the 1st death, players don't receive the kit and respawn naked every time. It is not happening continuously, sometimes it works good, but bug happens more often.