Chopper Survival

Helicopter survival event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 2,508 - First Release: Jan 1, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

Chopper Survival - Survival event gamemode with helicopters as enemys

Read more about this resource...

2. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

3. @k1lly0u AWESOME! Knows issues? And how many helis are max? You should make max 3-4 because my server has like 8k memory and like 50ppl min and crashes at like 6 helis and lags at like 4-5

4. No issues I have found, but I only played it by myself (total loner :p) You can change the amount of heli's in the config, default it will only ever spawn max of 4 at a time. The fire's and gib's it spawns when a heli dies despawn so it helps minimize lag massively. Let me know how you go

5. Hi there!

I've just installed the plugin on our server, and all I can say: it's great, it's fun!

My server runs on 10G RAM with about 10 ppl on, and we did not experience any severe lags or problems.

I have just two suggestions: when the waves spawn, all choppers come from the same direction. How about they come from different directions? Would make the game a little more challenging.

Also, an option to enable/disable rockets and customize the amount shot in a salve would be awesome and would add up to the experience.

Great work and thanks a lot for this great plugin!

6. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

7. I really want to make this happen on my server, but I am not sure what I need to do in Event Manager to get it started. EM has no reference to this plugin. ive done the first three steps and am stuck

8. Works really well on my server, I get a lot of
    Missing projectileID (1790)
    Missing projectileID (1789)
    Missing projectileID (1674)

and also after the event my server FPS drops massively other than that its great! Good work.

9. It's just like setting up any other arena. Create spawnfile, in console;
    Event.game ChopperSurvival
    Event.spawnfile spawnfilename
    Event.open
    Event.start

Yes that will happen with this unfortunately. I have minimised lag as much as possible by destroying the 10min long napalm fires and helicopter gibs, but that's about the best I can do for lag sorry. Helicopters are quite demanding

10. No problem mate, you did a really good job! I have a regular game server and it was working fine with 30 players on, I will be switching to a dedicated server tomorrow and let you know how we get on.

11. Love it. Thanks so much!

12. Glad you like it :)

13. Im having trouble adding 'event.kit" i seen default is "event.kit cskit" so i named my kit "cskit" thinking it would just spawn me with it but its not working it keeps saying "This Event Doest Allow You To Set A Kit" im not very good with this stuff but could use your help

14. does it say that when you type 'event.kit kitname' in console?

15. Yeah it does

16. what other event games do you have installed?

17. i have everything installed that you have listed but i only have the chopper survival instaled

18. Im having trouble getting the kits to spawn when the match starts. ive got "Options - Default kit": "Helikit", and a kit called Helikit but nothing spawns. Is it not automatic?

19. It is, make sure you have correct spelling and its case sensitive. Or use 'event.kit kitname' in console before starting the round

20. can i modify the heli further though Helicontrol? cause the sigle dmg per weapon. rockets Etc . ?