Chopper Survival

Helicopter survival event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 2,510 - First Release: Jan 1, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Having problems with chopper not shooting rockets, Can someone help?
    Code:
    {
      "Debug - Print heli stats on spawn (for balancing)": true,
      "Helicopter - Base Stats - Health": 3200.0,
      "Helicopter - Base Stats- Accuracy": 12.0,
      "Helicopter - Base Stats- Bullet damage": 4.0,
      "Helicopter - Base Stats- Main rotor health": 320.0,
      "Helicopter - Base Stats- Speed": 24.0,
      "Helicopter - Base Stats- Tail rotor health": 180.0,
      "Helicopter - Stat modifier": 1.15,
      "Helicopter - Use rockets": true,
      "Kit - Default kit": "cskit",
      "Player - Death limit": 3,
      "Player - FriendlyFire ratio": 0.0,
      "Player - Starting Health": 100.0,
      "Scoring - Body hit points": 1,
      "Scoring - Rotor hit points": 3,
      "Scoring - Round survival tokens": 1,
      "Scoring - Winner tokens": 10,
      "Spawning - Maximum Helicopters": 4,
      "Spawning - Maximum waves": 5,
      "Spawning - Spawn distance (away from arena)": 500.0,
      "Spawning - Wave timer (between rounds)": 10.0,
      "Spawns - Default spawnfile": "chopper",
      "Zone - Zone name": "Chopper"
    }

And how do i spawn more heli's? there is just 2 heli :\

2. Eject=false brings no change...after a fresh server restart, when i enter with ChopperSurvival, it kicks me out of the zone.
    Is there some hook on the respawn, which the Survival uses additionally?

3. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

4. First install of the plugin, give me this error

error.png

SOLVED: Resetting Event Manager

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  5. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

6. Hey guys.
    Just tried this today. Looks really cool!

I had a massive crash quite far into the game, though. Full server wide crash with log reports

(16:10:53) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/servergibs_patrolhelicopter.prefab"

(16:10:53) | computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value

(16:10:53) | PxRigidBodyExt::setMassAndUpdateInertia: Mass and inertia computation failed, setting mass to 1 and inertia to (1,1,1)

Also, is there a way to customise napalm timeout to avoid a lagfest?
    I read that they're meant to de-spawn on heli destruction, but they don't for me.

Thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462294218][/DOUBLEPOST]Same thing happened on second go - Is this just me or is anyone else having server-crashes after a few rounds of helis?

7. there is a problem with the helicopter. he can fly away the other end map and players have to wait for it.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2016
  8. Just to update - my server is empty so I tested again.

The following spams the console furiously every time a hell is destroyed.
    It seems to last for about 10 seconds or so.
    Eventually, it'll lock up the server - Usually at 4th or 5th heli.

This time it locked up after the first heli.
    The server appears to be alive - no lag...free to run around..but actually it's dead.
    Can't interact with anyone/thing...Everyone else looks frozen. Full restart required.

Code:
    (00:43:54) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/servergibs_patrolhelicopter.prefab"
    (00:43:54) | computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value
    As before, the fire doesn't despawn - Even after heli is destroyed and event is stopped/closed.

9. set the test server at no additional plugins and check again. I have no of similar problems.
    and if you hinders napalm unplug it.

10. I'll do that tomorrow, thank you.

11. Set the spawn distance higher. If you set it to 50 that's smaller then the distance I allowed the helis to wander away before turning back and the distance to see the stats. Default is 500

12. if set to 50 the helicopter appears above your head. Problem is that if the helicopter does not find players he flies away and can become a problemma for other players who are not on the event.
    In the old version a problem with it was not. Helicopter was always in place event

13. I'll take a look tonight, I've spent more time on this then any other event. From all my testing over the last couple days the latest update fixed that problem and properly controlled the helicopters. I still suggest increasing the spawn distance to atleast 100, having it at 50 is instantly sending the helicopter into orbit mode instead of moving it to the event

14. ок. You can add to the configuration file disable health indicator
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462352896,1462329738][/DOUBLEPOST]is topic of avtoeventa and timer((
    Code:
    [Oxide] 11:00 [Error] Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.2' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)
    [Oxide] 11:00 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+CS_Player].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.CreateScoreboard (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.AddUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+<OnEventPlayerSpawn>c__AnonStorey2.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. ooooh, what does this mean?
    "Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.2"

I get this with airstrikes, but only if they're called by signal (as a prize in kill streaks)

16. I got the same experience. Tried with 500 and lower values for distance. When i'm alone in arena, and i die, after this, the chopper will fly away anywhere on the map.

17. k1lly0u updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

18. appeared a couple of times after the forcefully ended Event
    Code:
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] ---- CS Heli Stats ----
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] Modifier: 1.22
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] Damage: 6.1
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] Health: 4636
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] Main rotor: 512.4
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] Engine: 976
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] Tail rotor: 366
    [Oxide] 14:46 [Info] [ChopperSurvival] Accuracy: 4.186666
    Calling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? assets/bundled/prefabs/oilfireballsmall.prefab[0]
    Calling kill - but already IsDestroyed!? assets/bundled/prefabs/oilfireballsmall.prefab[0]

19. [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/tail_rotor_col"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/main_rotor_col"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/engine_col"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/tail_rotor_col"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/main_rotor_col"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/engine_col"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter"
    [05/05/2016 06:26:36] Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/tail_rotor_col"

and server crashed