Chopper Survival

Helicopter survival event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 2,510 - First Release: Jan 1, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. My 2 two Cents of actual testing this update.

For the first: I love this shit, now it comes better then last version, rockets works, spawns works...many thx.

But i got 2 Main-probs.
    First: Choppers sometimes drifting away, either at one player only (at death) or up to 3 players with the choppers, one will piss off always.
    Second: If you left the Event, event is running, m in one player left, and the event is not closed, you stay in the CSPlayers list, get all updates, see the frozen Points, Chopper Health, and so on. The Points-GUI will only be deleted on Plugin reload.

2. Choppers fly away if you dint hit them. developer please make a radius that works for choppers

3. you can reduce the size of the panel at the edges and leave the in the list only 3 players with the large Number of points? And is not clear that with a timer

Attached Files:

• 333.jpg
      333.jpg
      File size:
      32.5 KB
      Views:
  4. It's big to allow for bigger names. I might cap the character limit then I can scale the size accordingly. Also, can you tell me how you run that event? Autoevent? Manually started? Is it battlefield? As much details as you can give me, I want to work out how you got a negative timer

5. yes I launched the auto Event. started manually to verify update Event Manager.
    event gamemode battlefield
    and even with 15 players shows the glasses only 4 players
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462641892][/DOUBLEPOST]more a question of adding the zone in the event. I correctly put the id?
    Code:
    "ZoneID": "8313956"

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
  6. yep..can either be the auto given ID in brackets or the changed name in brackets.

7. Once again 2nd round this event crashed the server. I posted the error it gave at the crash a few posts back and didn't even see it acknowledged

8. Thanks I'll look into it further. The scoreboard is only made to display the top 3 scores, plus the players score. Yes that is correct way to add zone
    I thought it had been fixed. The next patch is going to be a big one, but I have a few other things that need doing before I spend anymore time on this

9. Awesome, just wanted to be sure you hadn't missed it. Thx. On a side note how come you aren't in our server owners slack chat? A lot of the top plugin/oxide devs like yourself are plus EAC and a few of the Facepunch devs too so a lot of good info gets passed around :)

10. I am on there, I just don't jump on very often :p

11. @k1lly0u this poped up in console when event was ending:
    Code:
    (15:51:58) | [Oxide] 15:51 [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+CS_Player].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.CreateScoreboard (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival.AddUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+<OnEventPlayerSpawn>c__AnonStorey4.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Code:
    (15:52:28) | [Oxide] 15:52 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:52:28) | [Oxide] 15:52 [Debug]   at BasePlayer.SendConsoleCommand (System.String command, System.Object[] obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+<ShowHealth>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (15:52:28) | [Oxide] 15:52 [Error] Failed to run a 0.10 timer in 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:52:28) | [Oxide] 15:52 [Debug]   at BasePlayer.SendConsoleCommand (System.String command, System.Object[] obj) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+<ShowHealth>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (15:52:32) | [Oxide] 15:52 [Info] [Death Notes] [KK] 5p0r1y byl zabit Patrol Helicopter.
    (15:52:32) | [KK] 5p0r1y[410574/76561198067599908] was killed by patrolhelicopter.prefab (entity)
    (15:52:36) | [Oxide] 15:52 [Error] Failed to run a 1.00 timer in 'EventManager v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:52:36) | [Oxide] 15:52 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.EventManager+<OnExitZone>c__AnonStorey5.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Also if player dies after 10/10 of deaths or if event ends, all players are spawned as freshs or geared but somehwere in nowhere :)

12. after the event is over, the players get twice as many tokens than indicated in the config

13. uhm.... doesnt seem normal that i can oneshot every heli that spawns......
    Whats wrong there

14. fixed it

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2016
  15. Hmmm another one error :( One of 4 helli gone crazy and fly away from our island for this event, this spammed console
    Code:
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter"
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/tail_rotor_col"
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/main_rotor_col"
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/engine_col"
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter"
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/tail_rotor_col"
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/main_rotor_col"
    (22:16:45) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/patrolhelicopter.prefab/RotorPivot/patrol_helicopter/engine_col"
    (22:16:45) | [Oxide] 22:16 [Info] [CSA]: Airdrop se propadl do hlubin pekelnych (despawn) na souradnicich <color=red>-1349,22,-1428</color>

16. fixed it
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462899694,1462889395][/DOUBLEPOST]< "Scoring - Round survival tokens": 1, >

Can I change this to Reward Points or are tokens considered the same thing?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462900071][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I left the 500 Spawn range alone but the Chopper still flies away then flies around the map like a normal chopper . . .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462927528][/DOUBLEPOST]Still having the Chopper issue, it spawns in and flies off someplace else

17. Looks like we're all in a similar boat.
    I still get
    Code:
    (00:43:54) | Infinity or NaN floating point numbers appear when calculating the transform matrix for a Collider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/npc/patrol helicopter/servergibs_patrolhelicopter.prefab"
    (00:43:54) | computeMassAndInertia: Provided mass or density has no valid value
    Haven't been able to test with all other plugs removed yet, unfortunately, but I got this before you guys....
    I wonder is there a common factor.

18. :( crap, well I know it is a great event idea and it will get fixed

19. From what I can work out, the Chopper does a flyover of the spawn points, or maybe it's the zone...Same thing for me.
    If it doesn't see anyone it just carries on.

I suppose ideally it would be written that the heli constantly strafes your zone, whether it sees players or not. I wonder is that possible?

20. whats the name to start ? /event game - Select a event game (case sensitive) ???? Thanks i cant find it