Chopper Survival

Helicopter survival event for EventManager

Total Downloads: 2,508 - First Release: Jan 1, 2016 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Chopper Survival with a new update entry:

2. I have the issue where random players n the event upon death seem to go into spectate mode (have no items, can't talk in chat) until the event is over and they have to relog instead of just respawning with a kit to continue the event. Does anyone know why this happens?

3. I have the same problem winterharp said.

Code:
    Failed to run a 3.00 timer in 'ChopperSurvival v0.2.83' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[CSPlayer] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ChopperSurvival+<OnEventPlayerSpawn>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__1 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

4. Seems that the spectate mode issue continues. Every time someone dies in the Chopper Survival event, they enter spectate mode (have no items, can't talk in chat) and have to log out of game and back in. Is there a fix?

5. I think class selection is broken. I chose what I need and they are there in admin menu but come time to choose nothing to pick from.

6. this event cause so much lag on the server ;/
    the server is runing with 200 fps, when the choppers are coming drop to 8~29 fps

7. The turn it off